6 - His sudden confession

"I LOVE YOU," the only words repeating in her mind. She didn't say anything or react. All she did was stare into his dark and beautiful orbs, shining in the moonlight.

Nirmaan cupped her face. "I know it might be too soon for you. You must be thinking, how can someone fall in love in just a few days, and that too when we didn't even meet. It's as if my heart has been searching for you my entire life, and one day you came walking to my life, Now,that I have you  I don't want to let you go. it's too soon for you, maybe it's crazy, but my love for you is way older then you can think of. You're the missing piece to my puzzle, the rhythm to my melody. I know we barely knew each other, but my love for you is not bound by time or circumstances.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"No, Biwi, I know you have a lot of questions in your mind, but I don't want you to feel obliged to love me back because of some reason. I want you to love me for who I am. Even if it takes time, I'm willing to wait," he said, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

She felt like she was the luckiest girl alive on earth. She had found her safe haven, her guardian angel, and Nirmaan had found his solace, his home in her, his peace.

They both sat on the swing. Nirmaan sat with one leg hanging and the other crossed under the first. Subi sat beside him, her legs folded to the side, with her head on his shoulders, wrapping her arm around his shoulder. He rested his head on top of hers.

There was a comfortable silence between them. They could hear each other's steady breathing, which was rhythmically complementing each other.

A few minutes passed when he felt that Subi was pulling and playing with his sleeve, which was folded on his forearm. He looked down and saw that she was biting her lower lip, as if she wanted to say something but was hesitating. He moved and turned towards her, and she looked up at him. "Tell me, what is it?" he asked, holding her hands.

She looked down, "You didn't give me that?"

He looked at her, knitting his brows in confusion.

When he didn't say anything, she pointed her finger. He turned to look at his side and a giddy smile. He knew what she was talking about but planned to play dumb, wanting to tease her.

Hiding his smile, he turned back to her. "What?" "Are you talking about that?"

"What?" "Are you talking about that?" "Come on, wife, just tell me straight out," he said, faking irritation.

"What's the point, Maan, you don't understand anything," she complained like a child. "You didn't even feed me sweets; what's the use of making such a big fuss if we didn't even eat anything?"

Here, I've corrected the grammatical errors, maintained the creative tone, and translated the Hindi dialogues to English while keeping the original dialogues intact.

He smiled and pulled her cheeks; she was looking so adorable with that pout. "Dimag se paidal" ("Silly")she muttered, her eyes flashing with mock annoyance.

"Kuch kaha?" (Did you say something?), he asked, to which she just shook her head.

Then he picked up the tray full of all her favorite sweets and placed it between them. "Ab batao, pehle kya khaogi?" (What do you want first?), he asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Gulab Jamun," she replied without wasting a single second. He smiled and picked a piece, feeding it to her. Subi closed her eyes, savoring the flavor.

Nirmaan was just looking at her with adoration, his eyes filled with love and affection.