24

"Claire, take me home, please." I was about to get off the stool when Brian and Alex's hands at the same time tried to take mine and support my weight.

Both of them looked at each other's, Brian was more confused.

"Let me take you home!"

Both of them said at the same time.

I burst out laughing.

"Ohhh, my prince and princess charming." I got off the stool with Alex and Brian both shocked at what I said.

"Claire is taking me home, come on, Claire." I started walking away, staggering but I didn't care.

Claire caught up to me and held me at my waist. Brian was left standing, probably still confused at what just happened while Alex tried to catch up to us.

"Please, Claire, let me talk to her, I will take her home safely, I promise." I giggled at what Alex said and turned my face to Claire, shaking my head.

"Uhm, no. Sorry, I'll take her home." 

Alex grabbed my arm and forced me to stop and face her.

"Please, Cara." Alex's eyes are begging and I almost give in.

"Where's your boyfriend? Why don't you go and find him, he's probably looking for you." I took my arm away and Claire and I walked out and left her.

_________________________________

I woke up feeling horrible. My head was pounding so hard, so hard that every move I make, worsen the headache.

God, this must be a hangover.

I tried to recall what happened last night but it was all a blur. I don't even remember how I got home and... change my clothes.

I looked down and saw that I was wearing a white oversize shirt and just wearing my underwear.

I closed my eyes tightly, this headache is really killing me.

"Good morning!" I was startled to hear that someone else was in my room.

I immediately open my eyes and see Alex smiling, wearing the same thing I was wearing but in black color, she was standing at my door with two coffee mugs in her hand.

"Actually, it's already afternoon so, good afternoon." She walked towards my bed, sat on the side, and placed the mugs on my nightstand.

"How are you feeling?" Concern was written in her eyes while she stroke my hair till she reaches my cheeks.

My mind was definitely not in my head right now, I cannot wrap up my brain around what was happening right now.

How is Alex here in my apartment? Why is she wearing only that? Did she sleep here? Did she change my clothes?

These questions probably are written on my face, Alex laughed and tried to help me sit up.

"You were super drunk last night, and when I say super, I mean, I couldn't get your head out of your toilet bowl because you were vomiting your soul."

Once I sat up, she handed me water and 2 tablets of medicines, probably aspirin. She gestured for me to take them which I obliged. She took the water from me and handed me the coffee.

Damn, that smell's nice.

I sipped a couple of times from the coffee.

Little by little, the events of last night came rushing through me.