48

"Is she introducing you to her parents?" Claire was in the bathroom door frame yelling.

"I honestly don't know." I yelled back.

I think this is the 5th time I changed my clothes, trying on something that would look presentable to Alex's parents.

"How do I look?" I asked Claire as soon as I opened the bathroom door.

"You look cute, same as the other four outfits that you tried."

"Claire!"

"Cara, we did not pack any formal clothes, we're at the beach! Nothing on the memo said that there would be a meet-the-parents activity here!"

I was wearing a yellow summer dress that reached above my knee, I don't know if it was too short for her parents's liking or what. I am really conscious and nervous.

"Cara..." Claire held both my shoulders and shook me a little bit.

"You look presentable and what you're wearing right now is very appropriate for breakfast on the beach, okay?" Claire shook some sense into me.

I nodded in my response.

"Go, your phone is buzzing non-stop, I'm sure it was Alex calling and texting you."

I nodded again.

I grabbed my phone and before I went, I remembered Brian.

"Wait... Have you heard anything from Bry?"

"Yeah, he said he'll meet us today but don't know what time."

"Oh okay, I'll see you later."

"Give me the deets later!" I heard Claire yell before the door completely shut.

I checked my phone and there were 12 messages from Alex.

We'll meet you at the restaurant down.

Wait, do you want me to pick you up from your room?

We'll be down in 15.

Cara?

We're here.

Cara? Where are you?

Cara?

I did not finish reading all her texts and compose a new one.

Sorry, be there in 2 minutes.

I was really feeling nervous. I don't know what will happen and why Alex wants me to join them at breakfast.

I really hope she's not introducing me to her parents as someone who is romantically and sexually involved with her.

Thinking about that...

"You're so wet." I heard Alex whispered in between my legs.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel shy knowing that I was so exposed in front of her. If anything else, seeing her down on me feels more arousing.

My back automatically arched when I felt Alex's tongue in my clit.

This feels really like heaven.

"God, Alex!" I moaned while I had my head down looking at what she was doing then throwing it down the pillow with my hands placed in my eyes.

And when she sucked my clit...

"Miss? Hello? Miss?"

"Wha-"

"Are you gonna go down the elevator or up again?"