A day with sage.

After the very awkward reunion with Eggman and Mecha Sonic Y/N went back to the workshop to finish upgrading the last robot. This robot was a copy of silver sonic except Y/N had given it some serious improvements. The robot towered over the battle droids the spikes on its back are sharp enough to cut through solid steel his boots had been fitted with the boosters that Y/N had fitted onto Mecha Sonic his armour could withstand a large explosion and was coated with heatproof material making him immune to any fire damage. His eyes were fitted with a scanner that could scan the area for any threats and can pick up the energy signatures of the chaos emeralds.
This was silver sonic but faster bigger stronger this creation was as Y/N called it silver sonic MK 2

The mech activated and looked at the battle droids who backed off in fear before turning to his master and bent down on one knee

Silver sonic: Master I am at your command.

Y/N: Perfect his systems seem to be functional without any bugs and the upgrades seemed to have been fitted on so he's combat ready. At ease silver sonic for now patrol the area and look out for any intruders.

Metal silver: As you command.

Metal Sonic leaves the workshop and Y/N sits down thinking of how he can pass the time.

Y/N: Well silver sonic MK2 is complete now what do I do? Should I find a movie to watch or maybe just sleep for the rest of the day? I also have some research I need to do on the Chaos emerald so I might continue with that.

As Y/N pondered his thoughts he felt a gentle tug on his trousers and saw his little sister Sage looking up at him.

Sage: Brother.

Y/N: Oh sage what's wrong do you need something?

Sage: Renember when you said that you had nothing to do today?

Y/N: Yep I'm taking the day off.

Sage: I know what we could do.

Y/N: What's that sage?

Sage: There's a new carnival in metropolis before she left cream told me that she would be going there. She said that carnivals are a perfect place for a family to have fun........can you take me to the carnival?

Y/N: I don't know Sage cant you just ask Dad to take you?

Sage: He said he was too busy.

Y/N: With what schemes about world domination?

Sage: Yes.

Y/N: (sigh) That man I love my dad and all but it wouldn't hurt to spend some time with his own family.........alright sage I'll take you to this carnival.

Sage: (smiles) Thank you brother.

Y/N: Anything for my little sister.

Timeskip the metropolis carnival