Captured

The camera pans down to vanilla's house with the mother in question tending to her daughter and sage. The two children were watching the news regarding the invasion. They watched the feed and saw Y/N charge into battle against the invaders along with his machines and his freinds doing his best to fend off the attackers.

Sage: Brother........

Sage held out her hand to the T.V she hoped that Y/N would come back safe and sound and she wasn't alone with that thought. Cream and vanilla also prayed for his safety and for the others.

Cream: Papa's going to be okay right mommy?

Vanilla: I hope so dear I really hope so.

Vanilla sat on the sofa and pulled the two children into a hug.

Outside the house a battalion of battle droids stood guard they were given direct orders by Y/N to protect the house and its occupants. Two battle droids stood near the door and five droideka's patrolled the area surrounding the house. B2 battle droids stood on standby and a small group of battle droids scouted the area incase there was signs of any intruders. One of the battle droids guarding the door looked at the other and started a conversation.

Battle droid: How long did our leader say we had to guard this place?

Battle droid: Until the end of the war against the black arms. He told us to not let ANYTHING happen to his sister and.....daughter? And.......W-wife?

Battle droid: Ohhhh I wanted to see some action!

Battle droid: Well too bad we've got our orders. Besides I'd rather be here then in the city I'd be reduced to slag in less then a day if I ended up there.

Battle droid: But I wanna shoot something! I wanna give those invaders a piece of my mind!

Battle droid: Please you haven't hit any of your targets during training and they were immobile! I doubt you'd do any better with a moving target.

A commando droid walks over to the two droids.

Commando droid: Enough with your pointless chatter focus on your directive!

Battle droid: Roger Roger!

Commando droid: Incompetent droids.

The Commando walks off and the two droids look at eachother.

Battle droid:.......So rude.

Inside the forest three battle droids were seen looking around with high tech binoculars surveying the area.

Battle droid: Unit B1-21 do you see anything?

Battle droid: Uhhhhh nope evreythings clear with me. What about you? You see anything?

Battle droid: Nope no aliens. What about you B1-96?

Battle droid: Same here the coast is clear the forest is still secure no sign of the invaders!

Battle droid: Perfect now we can go back to the house and inform the commander!

Battle droid: This job is so easy and with these binoculars we can see things coming from a mile away!

Battle droid: I wonder if we'll get promoted for doing such a good job!

Battle droid: Then we'll get to order other droids to scout the area for us!

Battle droid: Things are looking up for us!.......wait.......wasn't there four of us?

Battle droid: Yeah where is B1-420? He hasn't come back from his patrol yet.