CHAPTER - 18

*YN POV*

Next day i woke up a little early and prepared breakfast for all of us. After some time both of them came and we started having our food.

There was a pin drop silence in the room which was making me a little uncomfortable so i broke the silence.

YN - Uh Taehyung ?

Taehyung - Hmm ?

YN - She is my Friend Irene i have told you about her earlier right, also you already met her yesterday remember !?

I said signalling him with my eyes to act normally.

Taehyung - Ummm.......Yeah.

Irene - We didn't get to talk much Taehyung so tell me something about yourself like your likes dislikes or your hobbies.

She spoke smiling brightly at him, Taehyung also smiled back at her which i found a little bit weird because it's not his usual behaviour but it's just a smile right why i am overthinking.

After that, both of them started their conversation. Time to time they were laughing and giggling at each other.

I never saw Taehyung's this side, even when he is with me.

They both were busy with each other acting like besties who met each other after years and honestly i feel like a third wheel between them. They totally ignored me like i didn't even exist here.

I also didn't said anything i don't know why but i was feeling more downcast then i should be, i don't like how Taehyung was ignoring me.

And i don't want to mention Irene because she always has a habit that once she starts talking no one can stop her chatterbox she just forget everything and almost everyone once she opens her mouth.

After i was done with my breakfast i stood up still no one noticed me so i quietly walked away from there.

*Taehyung POV*

Taehyung - You are so funny Irene.

I spoke while laughing hard. Her jokes are much better than Jack.

Irene - Hehehe i know.

She said giving me her cute smile. I don't know how but i got lost in her smile. It's been just an hour that i meet her still i am feeling so much comfortable with her just like YN.

I am so happy that i am not being a scaredy cat anymore and interacting with new peoples.

She is so sweet and beautiful too. I blushed internally at my own thoughts.

I think she is also happy and comfortable with me.

Irene - Yah where are you lost i am talking to you and you aren't even listening huh ?

She said pouting angrily.

Damn that pout.

Why am I feeling so aroused and attracted towards her.

God Taehyung stop being a pervert don't act like Jack.

You shouldn't think like that about someone what will she think if she knows that i think like that about her. She will think of me as a creep and I don't want that.

Taehyung - Oh sorry- wait where is YN ?

I said looking around, she was just sitting beside me then where did she go she didn't even tell us.

Irene - Oh yeah where is YN i also didn't notice when did she go ?

She spoke confusingly looking around.