CHAPTER - 32

*Author POV*

They reached the hotel or should I say a motel ?

Jimin - What the fuck ?

Irene - A motel !?

Namjoon - Why ? you thought we are going to live in some 5 star hotel.

Jennie - No but this ?

Jin - Let's just go inside first.

They all entered inside to see live porn.

Jennie - Shit !

Jennie cursed under her breath looking away.

Jack quickly closed YN's eyes as the guy was lying half naked.

Irene was stiffed on her place looking at the two peoples in shock who were making out with each other.

Namjoon quickly stood infront of her blocking the view.

Jimin - Yah What kind of motel is this !?

Jimin said disgustingly who was closing his eyes since they entered.

Yoongi - Why are you guys overreacting ? They are just making out won't you do the same with your wifes and girlfriends too ? And you why are you closing your eyes you are a men what's the issue !?

He said the last sentence referring to Jimin.

Jimin - Yah just because i am a men do you want me to stare at other half naked men ?

Yoongi rolled his eyes at him.

Jack - Our girls will be spoiled here.

Jin - You are acting like they are some sweet innocent shy personality types oh come on they are bad bitches and we do know that.

He said stepping forward and intensely staring at the couple with his hands on his hip.

When they felt a hard gaze on them they stopped eating their face and turned towards him and the boy quickly covered the girl's body.

Boy - Yeah man what !?

Jin - This is reception area not your bedroom that you are trying to break the couch.

Boy - That's none of your business.

Jin - Get lost.