CHAPTER - 33

*Author POV*

All of them entered inside their desired rooms teh room was filled with scented candles and beautifully decorated with flowers the girls cleaned the mess with the boy's help.

Then they started settling their luggage once they were done they got freshen up one by one all the girls were doing their makeup and setting their hairs and clothes properly while Yoongi who was all dressed up being ready since half an hour were ...

Then they started settling their luggage once they were done they got freshen up one by one all the girls were doing their makeup and setting their hairs and clothes properly while Yoongi who was all dressed up being ready since half an hour were looking at them bored.

That's when the others entered the room as they were tired of waiting for them.

Yoongi - I don't understand why girls wear makeup ?

He said to himself which was heard by all of them but the girls decided to ignore him.

Jimin - Girls wear makeup to impress boys.

Jennie stopped applying her lipstick and turned towards him.

Jennie - Do you think i have 62 mac lipsticks to impress a dimwit like you !? No boy never !

Jin - Woah savage as fuck !

He said amused laughing while clapping his hand.

Jimin - Yoongi where is your savageness ? Tell her bro.

He nudged him.

Yoongi - Not in mood.

He said unbothered.

Jimin - Not in mood or you lose infront of this girl.

He said being a little angry,

Yoongi - Give me a minute, I'm trying to think of an insult that's dumb enough for you to understand !

Jimin - What the-

Yoongi - Roasting you isn't easy, It's hard enough to imagine you with a personality.

Jimin - Don't speak now i will try to roast her myself.

He said innocently thinking of some pick up lines.