Chapter 14

Mason's POV

I spend the whole weekend with Greyson.

We decided to go outside of the pack lands for two days, to let our wolves have fun with each others.

I don't shift enough, and recently the shifting started to get painfully for me, so I had to stay in my wolf form for a bit longer than an hour.

Greyson suggested to join me, and I happily accepted, knowing that I would enjoy it much more, if I had some company.

I had a great time, as every time that Greyson is involved, he's just one of the people that make my life much happier.

But now is the time to go back, and I'm sure it will be quite painful to shift back, after I was in my wolf for for this long.

It's why a werewolf shouldn't be in wolf form for more than few days, the longer you stay in wolf form, the harder it is to turn back to the human form.

It usually takes a week without shifting to not be able to shift back, and if this happens that werewolf is called a rouge.

But at least after this shift, it should be a lot less painful for me to shift into my wolf form, since I spent a lot of time in my wolf form, so my bones had enough time to remember the shape.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Greyson asks.

"I'm not sure, I will most likely just stay at my house, this whole running got my tired." I say honestly.

"I have a pack training, that will last for Goddess knows how long, and I can't miss it." Greyson complains.

"I hope that I will be able to convince papa to let me skip the basic training." I say, and he shakes his head.

"Believe me I have tried to convince him millions of times, that won't happen, and if you annoy him enough by complaining, he will just make us all train for much longer." He explains.

"But I'm his child, maybe if I do some puppy eyes, then it will get me out of it, it used to work." I say, wondering how much of a chance I have.

"And I'm his brother." He says.

"Yeah, but you can't do good puppy eyes." I argue.

"Maybe if you were his mate then it could work, but I'm sure that it won't, even if you're his child." He says.

"Well, I'm not his mate, so I will have to figure it out." I say.

"Good luck with that." He says dismissively.

We continue to walk in silence, and soon we reach the pack lands, so Greyson goes inside, while I continue to go towards my family house.

I quickly reach it, and I force the shift, before I put on the clothes that I have left here when I shifted into my wolf form, when that's done, I go inside, and up the stairs to my room.

I shower quickly, and I dress into some shorts, before I lay down on my bed, and I try to sleep.

I turn every few minutes, not able to find a good position to sleep, and after an hour, I finally decide to go to my parents room, and to lay down with them.

They don't seem to notice me, so I quietly sneak into the bed, and fall asleep, while I lay next to papa.