Chapter 36

Mason's POV

A few weeks pass, with nothing much happening, I just go to the boring school, and I come back to the loud house as usual.

I don't think that I will be able to stand any more boring days, so I wake up very early, and I start to make some breakfast for myself and my mates, so we can eat outside, before Carter will have to do his paperwork, and other boring stuff that comes with being an Alpha.

I decid on eggs and vegetables, so I make enough to feed our whole family, and then I pack three portions for us.

"I have some breakfast!" I shout loudly, and only a moment later everyone starts to come downstairs.

They all thank me, and they take a plate of food for themselves, before going to the dining room to eat.

"Tyler." I say, when he is about to go out of my sight, hoping to gain his attention.

He turns around to look at me, waiting for me to tell him what I want to say.

"Can you, Oliver and Denver watch the kids, so I can take Carter and Timmy to eat outside." I ask hopefully, and he nods in agreement.

"Sure, just don't take too long, or I will kill Denver if he has enough time to make the kids hate me." He informs.

"Alright, we should be back in less than an hour." I say, and he nods again, before he continues to go where we was going.

I decide to wait near the stairs, for the only two people I actually want to see, since of course they're the only ones that aren't here yet.

So, I take the bag of food, and I go there, but I'm stopped by Carter right when I enter the hallway that leads to the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asks, eying the bag that is in my hands.

"We are going to eat the breakfast outside, since it's already warm enough to do it." I tell him, and he nods in agreement.

"We have to wait for Timmy through, he should be here shortly." He tells me.

"Okay." I agree happily.

We wait for not even a minute, and Timmy comes downstairs, with his bump that is slowing him down a lot.

He's already in his fourth month of the pregnancy, so he should be giving birth very soon, and he's quite happy they our baby boy will be out very soon.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Timmy, after I give him a quick kiss.

Then I reaching my hand to massage his stomach lightly.

"Where we supposed to go somewhere?" Timmy asks us.

"No, I just want to eat the breakfast outside." I answer his question, and I take his hand to lead him outside, to our back yard.

Carter follows behind us, and when we pass the living room, he grabs a blanket for us to sit on.

We decide to sit right in the middle, to enjoy the sun that is already shining down on us.

I forgot how much I like warm days.