Part 1

Harry glanced from side to side from the tree he was in scouting for his cousin who was searching for him to beat him or bully him, he glanced a few times behind the tree to be sure Dudley wasn't there before getting ready to jump down when he heard the yell for his name by Dudley "Where are you, you freak? Come out now and maybe i won't hit you as hard" Harry could hear the smug smirk from here, he shuffled up a few branches hidden within the leaves but he could see perfectly outside the tree and spotted Dudley and his gang.

"Let's look over here, he can't be far" One of the boys said to Dudey as they went the opposite direction from where Harry was. He waited around 5 minutes before slowly climbing down the branches and gave one more scouting on all sides before jumping down and bolting down the street away from the school since Petunia was late to get them and he doubted she would pick him up so he decided to just walk (run) back to Privet drive to avoid being hit and pushed around like a rag doll or have more physical harm on him then he already did.

He was panting for excess air because he basically ran the entire way which was around a mile and a half from Privet drive and he had ignored anyone who tried to talk to him on the way here because he knew about Stranger danger (by overhearing Petunia talking to Dudley about it) and because he had things he needed to keep secret due to threats from the Dursley's through out his years living with them and he was only 5 at the moment. Way too young to be running a mile and a half alone and not stopping to even catch a breath. He walked to number 4 Privet drive and sat next to the door since he didn't have any way of getting into the house and Petunia had left minutes prior to go pick them up from the school however he decided to just wait by the front door until they got back which by car would take roughly 20 minutes if Dudley didn't cause a scene and they just came home.

Petunia pulled into the driveway in a rage at Harry who was still sitting by the front door just looking at her in the drivers seat, she and Dudley got out of the car "You insolent brat, you should have been at the school with Duddy-kins" Petunia spat with a look of disappointment at the child. Harry said nothing and when she yanked her head at him to get up he did and they went inside the house "Get in the cupboard now" She hissed at him and he went in there without any arguments since they never got him anywhere then a swift beating and she locked the cupboard door. Dudley glared at the locked cupboard where Harry was and the boy was thankful he didn't get hit by his cousin nor a harsh scolding from his Aunt. Why did his life have to be this way? It was always the same now that he thought about and released what he kept hidden as a pair of fluffy ears popped out of his head and a still small tail sprouted from under the too big clothes that were old ones of Dudley's. In some aspects if anyone else seen him like this would consider him a human kitten due to the size of his ears and tail and body and age. He didn't really know what Kittens look like since Petunia never really got any pets and Dudley torments every animal he sees, big or small, young or old, always the same thing and repeat.

_____
A/N: Here is re-written chapter 1 and there are plenty more to come! Help this reach 1k reads and 100 votes please!

4/23/23