Part 2

Harry pulled the pillow over his ears to try and block out Dudley's yelling but to no avail since he had a shitty pillow, he muttered under his breath annoyed and turned on his side away from the cupboard and continued to try and block the sound but again, to no avail. He hated this house and the people in it, his aunt Petunia is the main one he had mixed feelings on. He knows he special, but he didn't know the extent of it just a small amount of how much he was really worth. However, he hates his aunt Marge more than he does Petunia since the two women were so different. Marge was very insulting towards him even sicked her stupid dog on him and laughed the entire time he was terrified of being bitten in the god damn tree in the backyard. Maybe it's just instincts? If he really thought about it, he's part cat and cats are usually afraid of dogs. Oh, he hated his life. 

He sighed and closed his eyes for 10 minutes before he was jolted up by the cupboard door being banged against harshly, he nearly hit his head because he jolted up to quick. "You better be up boy, or you will be sorely punished" Vernon's voice came through the door and Harry rolled his eyes and hugged his legs to his chest, what's the point in being up if he's locked in his cupboard? "Dad! Where's my punching bag!?" Dudley whined the spoiled prat, Harry bit his lip, if he had to then he'd dodge Dudley and just run to the tree in the backyard, he learned the last few times on how to get up there just to escape Marge's dog. "He's in the cupboard and do not get blood on my carpets!" great, now he needs to run again he just ran away from Dudley yesterday! He let go of his legs and carefully watched the cupboard door, he heard the lock come undone and as usual the door swinged open to reveal Dudley who had his usual smug grin whenever Harry became top of his list to beat up. "Not today!" Harry ducked under him and ran with Dudley chasing after him, he bolted to the outdoor patio doors and raced to the tree running behind it he quickly climbed up to a high branch "Get down here freak!" Dudley yelled angrily at his short cousin. "Absolutely not! I am not being your punching bag today!" he yelled back hugging the branch above the fat boy below.

He was not about to be his stupid punching bag after he was yesterday until he ran from him, took him an hour to actually find a good hiding place and somehow tend to his wounds after Dudley broke his nose. 

"Dad, the freak is in the tree!" he yelled, and Vernon stormed out of the house with Petunia standing in the doorway frowning, yes, she did mentally abuse him and slap him a couple of times but never anything further than what Vernon and Dudley does to him, he may look like his father, but he still has the similarities of her sister. "Get down now" he demanded at the boy who did not boy who just hugged the branch tighter, no way he's staying up here. "I said get down now, boy" now, Harry knew the punishments for not listening, but he didn't want to be a punching bag for his cousin, he hated that entirely. Petunia shook her head at her husband and went inside, she needed to go to the store and buy some groceries for dinner unaware however, at what punishment her husband had in mind for her nephew. 

------------

9/27/23