Chapter 61 - 70

ঞChapter 61

    Song Hailiang was so angry. He had been married to Ji Huimei for more than ten years and had always loved her very much.

    Unexpectedly, Ji Huimei would bring back the seed that was not his, and make him happy to be a father.

    No man can bear this kind of anger, but the ugliness of the family should not be publicized. Turning off the live camera is Song Hailiang's only sobriety under his sanity.

    "Am I not good enough for you? Why did you bring a bastard back to lie to me?" Song Hailiang angrily grabbed Ji Huimei's hair and asked: "Even if she is not my kind, I will still see it for the sake of the past." I was kind to you, but you lied to me!"

    Song Hailiang's eyes were red with anger: "I hate others to lie to me the most!" "Husband

    , I'm sorry, my husband is sorry..." Ji Huimei's mouth was bleeding, and she didn't dare to fight back , I could only kneel on the ground and beg for mercy: "I just love you so much, I'm afraid that if you know that Sangsang is not your biological daughter, you will not want me...husband...you hit me, you hit me to vent your anger, as long as you are willing Forgive me..."

    Ji Huimei knelt on the ground in a very humble way, in the two outcomes of being beaten up by a man and kicked out of the wealthy family.

    Ji Huimei would rather be beaten up by Song Hailiang to keep her glory and wealth!

    "Forgive you, dreaming!"

    Song Hailiang slapped Ji Huimei on the ground with a slap, pointed at the door angrily and said, "Get out of here! Get your bastard and get out of Song's house..." Song Hailiang

    only Thinking of how I doted on Jiang Sangsang, defended Jiang Sangsang, and stood up for Jiang Sangsang in front of hundreds of millions of fans in the live broadcast room.

    In the end, it was revealed that Xi became a father, and was deceived by his wife and wild species born outside.

    Song Hailiang felt like an idiot, being manipulated by two women and humiliated in front of hundreds of millions of people all over the world.

    He really wanted to kill Ji Huimei and Jiang Sangsang, both bitches!

    "Get out! Get out!"

    "My husband..."

    Ji Huimei wanted to kneel in front of Song Hailiang and beg for mercy, but was kicked out by the bodyguards around Song Hailiang.

    Jiang Sangsang, who was still dreaming of being a real daughter of a wealthy family, never expected that she originally wanted to show off her noble status in front of Jiang Qingmo, but in the end she was exposed by Jiang Qingmo and kicked out of the Song family in public?

    When Jiang Sangsang was kicked out of the five-star hotel, the brand-name jewels all over his body were also taken off, and he was only wearing a bottoming camisole and a short shirt. He was pushed down like a dog in distress At the door of the five-star hotel.

    At this time, Jiang Qingmo and Lu Xi and others recorded the task of collecting coconuts, and they came back from the beach by ferry.

    Jiang Sangsang fell right in front of the ferry car, her stern expression startled Ying Ying, who was holding a coconut and drinking, and subconsciously hid in Jiang Qingmo's arms.

    Jiang Qingmo stared at Jiang Sangsang squintingly, with no expression on his cold face.

    When Jiang Sangsang saw Jiang Qingmo's cold and arrogant appearance, he rushed towards Jiang Qingmo with fierce eyes, "Bitch, you killed me..." Jiang Sangsang just