Chapter 101 - 110

ঞChapter 101

    The big yellow dog looked at his blood-covered owner, and wanted to rush over to lick him to wake him up.

    But its neck was tightly locked by an iron chain, and no matter how hard it struggled, it couldn't get close to its master who was unconscious in the ice and snow.

    In the dark night, only the sound of the iron chain being pulled, and the whimpering sound of the big yellow dog...

    At this time, Jiang Qingmo, who was sitting in the secret unit, frowned, because she could sense the distant What's happening in the Southwest.

    "He was tortured by those people and was seriously injured." Jiang Qingmo said.

    Zhang Weimin's fists were clenched and he really wanted to rush over with a gun and shoot all those bastards.

    Lu Xi also frowned, thinking of those outlaws who tortured his compatriots on the land of the motherland, and the patriotic education he received since childhood filled his heart with anger.

    "Now they are at the foot of the Himalayas, a place called Liuhe Hot Spring Villa." Jiang Qingmo said to Zhang Weimin: "On the surface, this village is a developed hot spring villa, but in fact it is full of butterflies." If there are really tourists who can reach     that In a remote hot spring villa, you will find that the people living in it are all foreigners, and there are helicopters flying back and forth every day.     It's just a pity that that remote hot spring villa has never been open to the public.     Even if there are occasional adventurous tourists who accidentally find out, they are all silenced and become the so-called missing persons!     "I'll send someone to rescue him right now." Zhang Weimin immediately took out his phone and continued to deploy.     And Jiang Qingmo, who had calculated all this, was respectfully invited down: "Miss Jiang, we have prepared dinner for you, what kind of food do you like?" Lu Xi looked down at his     phone It was ten o'clock in the evening, and even if I rushed back, I would have already missed dinner time.     Although it's a pity that I can't eat the celebration banquet that Lu Yunting personally made tonight.

    But Lu Xi still felt that Jiang Qingmo couldn't be left hungry.

    "She likes to eat seafood, sweet and sour pork ribs, stir-fried beef with green peppers..." Lu Xi said lightly, thinking about Jiang Qingmo's taste.

    Jiang Qingmo glanced at him in surprise, while Lu Xi lowered his head indifferently, looking at the phone, as if he wasn't the one who spoke just now.

    "We don't have seafood here, but we do have pork and beef. I'll arrange it right away." The man said immediately.

    But Jiang Qingmo stopped the other party: "Don't bother."

    "I would be very happy if you could find a helicopter and take us home as soon as possible," Jiang Qingmo said.

    Lu Xi was stunned, as if he understood something, his narrow dark eyes stared straight at Jiang Qingmo, and his heart beat faster.

    Jiang Qingmo bent her lips, her skin glowing white under the lamp: "Tonight, we have prepared a very important dinner at home."

    She still remembered her celebration banquet.

    Lu Xi pursed his lips, but the tails of his long and narrow eyes were slightly raised with beautiful arcs.

    "If you're hungry, we can eat before we go back." Lu Xidan said, "Anyway, if my dad is hungry, he should take care of it by himself." The little one is still arrogant and reserved at this time