Chapter 171 - 172

ঞChapter 171, Grand Finale Four

    But when Eugene's remnant soul bit Lu Xi's body fiercely, trying to blend with his soul.

    The bloody killing that has been suppressed by Lu Xi in the deepest part of his heart has also begun to get out of control, trying to assimilate Lu Xi, dominate Lu Xi's soul and his body... The heavenly little golden dragon who was with Lu Xi, noticed the nine-tailed demon

    fox Gradually waking up, she also wanted to help Lu Xi.

    "Knife!" Lu Xi bit his back teeth and opened his mouth.

    Tiandao's little golden dragon instantly understood what Lu Xi meant, and suddenly turned into a dragon-headed dagger, which fell into Lu Xi's hands.

    Lu Xi swung his knife and cut off the tail feathers behind him, and the severed tail feathers instantly turned into a faint blue flame and disappeared.

    Jiang Qingmo seemed to see that Lu Xi's face had changed into that of a nine-tailed fox demon, and those eyes were also full of blood and killing.

    Seeing this, Jiang Sangsang, who was trapped next to him, also had a vicious smile in his eyes.

    it's useless.

    Do you think that by cutting off the tail feathers, you can get rid of the control of the nine-tailed demon fox?

    Jiang Sangsang stared at Lu Xi who kept resisting Youjin's remnant soul, with a hint of disdain in his eyes.

    Lu Xi is just a remnant of the nine-tailed demon fox, so what if he becomes conscious?

    It is destined to be swallowed and fused by other soul fragments until those soul fragments become the real nine-tailed demon fox.

    In this way, there will be no more Lu Xi in the world.

    The people around Jiang Qingmo who love her are destined to leave her one by one!

    Thinking of this, Jiang Sangsang felt a sense of joy in his heart.

    She stared closely at Lu Xi who was still struggling needlessly. At this time, Eugene's remnant soul had partly merged with Lu Xi's soul.

    "Kill him! Kill him! Kill him, and you can become him!"

    Eugene's remnant soul devoured Lu Xi's soul, trying to control his body.

    This is the obsession in Eugene's heart. He and Lu Xi are both soul fragments of the nine-tailed demon fox. They are naturally attracted to each other, and they are destined to be attracted to the same people and things.

    He greedily wanted to occupy everything about Lu Xi, whether it was Lu Xi's life or the people Lu Xi cared about.

    Lu Xi felt that there was darkness in front of his eyes, as if he had fallen into a boundless and endless hell.

    The devoured soul and body were in excruciating pain; he wanted to kill, he wanted to vent with blood and human life...

    Lu Xi's eyes turned red and bloody, and his figure suddenly flashed, and he came to Mao Chunlin In front of Huo Ci.

    "Lu...Lu Xi..." Mao Chunlin subconsciously opened his mouth, but met a pair of bloodthirsty red eyes.

    Seeing Lu Xi who became terrifying and powerful, Mao Chunlin felt a 'thump' in his heart.

    The faint blue flames, with the aura of destroying the world, enveloped Mao Chunlin and Huo Ci overwhelmingly.

    The two subconsciously joined forces to open the nodules, but the barrier shattered under the attack of the blue flames.