Witches

After about two months of creating businesses and building the pack house and mated pairs housing we had many rouges join our pack.  In only two months, about 100 rogues who never deserved what life gave them joined our pack.  We are still small, but we are growing faster than I thought possible, even if my wolf said that this would happen.

She explained some things to me very vaguely.  She said and I quote, -I am the Moon's Wolf. The Moon Goddess's wolf to be exact.  She created me specifically for you.  I have never had another human and never will.  She created me because you are her κόρη.  I cannot tell you anymore.  You must find the rest out on your own.- I know, annoyingly vague right!  I kept trying to ask her questions, but I gave up after she blocked me out for a week...Jerk... -You love me-  YaYa sure.
What made me so special?  I must have looked up what she called me a thousand times...No answer...  And yet, for some reason the name seems so right. The Moon Goddess's κόρη is what I am.  And yet, I have no clue what that means.

I know I am different. But, how different???
"Thinking about what your wolf told you again?" Sara said by the door, concerned
"When did you get there?" She answers with a pointed look, telling me to answer the damn question. "Yes, alright!!!" I say exasperated.... "I can't get it out of my head alright... It just... it seems so important."

"You need to stop worrying about it and it will come to you eventually."  She gives me the look...

"There is no room for discussion on this is there?"

"Nope" she responds popping the 'p' I laugh at her antics and we head out to get to work.

"ALPHA!!!"

"Owww... What the heck Claire!!! What's going on that you had to fricken yell that loud in my head?"

"Witches headed to the border. East side."

"On my way"  Witches crap crap crap.... Ever since the witch trials that the wolves created in the early years, they have hated and hunted our kind.  They invented wolfsbane.  We have been at war for years. Shit Shit Shit...  I don't know if we can handle a witch attack right now.

I finally see Claire and John. We are in the meadow, a good spot for a fight.  "Update." I say upon arrival. "Seems there might be about five of them, young, and moving slowly...  Most likely one is injured." John says in a business-like tone.

"Okay, stay back and don't attack unless I give the signal.  I am going to talk to them."

"Be careful." Sara mindlinks me.

I see them.  They are coming out of the trees.  A young woman around my age, beautiful with golden blonde hair and sea green eyes holds up another girl who is bloody and still.  Next, came a man with brown hair and silver eyes that could look into any soul.  He holds up another man limping.  This man seems to be my age.  He has black shiny hair and deep blue eyes, almost as if you are in the deepest part of the ocean.  He is muscular and toned perfectly... EWWW! Snap out of your thoughts woman... Eww...  Okay...  One more comes out of the trees.  A man skipping comes toward the limping man and takes the other side to help him move. The beautiful man glares at his companion. Skipping man gives him a lopsided grin in return. Ha. I wonder what that was about?

I meet them in the middle of the meadow.  I glance towards the beautiful man and then turn towards the golden haired woman when I see him staring at me. The golden haired woman starts speaking. "Hello, my name is Jules and these are my friends.  I mean no harm to your pack.  My sister, CeCe was injured and so was my friend, James.."
"Jules, may I ask how your friends were injured?"

"We were injured in a battle against a pack, west of here.  When my sister was injured she told me to come here and that we would be safe.  She said that I would find a pack here that will help, which I thought was crazy.  I mean why would a pack help witches.  Also there was no pack here that I knew of...."  She kepted rambling on and on and on and on.... Until finally James, the beautiful one, spoke, "Goddess!! Jules, there is no need to ramble so much."

She looked at me. "Sorry, I just don't see why you would not kill us and how the freak there is a pack here? This has always been neutral land."

"I just created this pack, which is why it is not on any maps. Now, I just have to ask you why you attacked that pack."

James responded, "CeCe was attacked when she was passing their land on the road home, the road is not even on their land and they captured her...  When she did not come home we used a tracking spell and attacked their pack inorder to rescue her."

"That means that I have no reason to hurt you." I am relieved. -Keep them safe! They will be friends- "My wolf agrees that you are no threat to my pack.  If you want, we have some very good doctors here if you wish to come and get your foot checked out and have your friend look over to see what happened."
He looked over to his friends and when he turned back to me he nodded.  "This way."  I lead the way. 

"They mean no harm.  I am taking them to our doctor.  Just keep a safe distance, just in case."

"I don't like this A..."

"I know.  But, trust me Sara.  My wolf is saying that they're good and I trust her."

"Okay... Just be careful and stay on guard."

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update.  Thank You so much for reading my book.  Some twists are coming up.  I hope you like it!!!
-Rissa Roo