High-tech nutrient solution

Seeing her dad's sulking face, Song Ling hugged little Xixi again and sat by her side, trying to get little Xixi to coax him. "Xixi, quickly call out to Grandpa."

Unexpectedly, Xixi didn't give her any face, twisted her head and said in a delicate voice, "I don't want it~"

Grandpa scared her just now, and she still remembers it!

Song Ling felt a little helpless watching the little girl play her temper.

She had been single in her previous life, never married until she died, let alone raised a child, so she really didn't know how to coax this child to do things.

Seeing that Song Ling still wanted to use the child to please him, and seeing his daughter's good intentions, his face finally eased up.

"All right, all right, what are you fussing with the child? I'm fine!"

Song Ling laughed and teased him. "Dad, don't be angry about those irrelevant people, from now on our family should be happy together. Xixi and I will accompany you and mom in the future. How nice it is to enjoy with family happiness every day!"

Father Song was amused by her and laughed. "Just your sweet mouth, please do it, then I will wait to enjoy your blessings in the future."

"That is required!"

Song Ling saw that the time had reached 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and said to Father Song. "Dad, it's past 2 o'clock, should we go over to find Uncle Dachao?"

Father Song looked at the time and immediately stood up, "Let's go, let's drive there."

The village committee is still a bit of a distance from her house, walking in the middle of the day is tiring and hot, so it's better to drive there faster.

Song Ling said again to the little Xixi in her arms. "Xixi, Mommy is going to go with Grandpa on an errand, you play with Grandma at home, and when Mommy comes back, I'll bring you something delicious, okay?"

Little Xixi squished her mouth, wanting to say no, but upon seeing Song Ling's eyes with a serious look, she worried that if she disobeyed, her mommy would not like her, so she weakly responded. "Okay~"

Song Ling deliberately put on a serious attitude, but also want the child to realize when it can be pampered, when to obey, not to delay the adults to do things.

Seeing that little Xixi was a little unhappy, Song's mother hurriedly coaxed her. "Xixi, Grandma will take you to the supermarket and to play on the slide, okay?"

As soon as she heard there was something to play with, Little Xixi's eyes lit up. "Yes, I'll go play on the slide with Grandma~"

Seeing that she was happy, Song Ling was also relieved and followed Father Song out the door.

Daliaowan Village Committee.

This is a small three-story building, with a green road and flower beds built at the entrance, and a small parking lot with a few cars parked inside.

Song Ling drove the car with Father Song, and when they arrived at the village committee, they also parked the car in the parking lot in front of the entrance.

Song Ling carried two boxes of fruit and followed Father Song into Song Dachao's village head office.

When standing at the door, Father Song knocked first.

Song Dachao was making tea inside, and when he saw them coming, he stood up happily and greeted them with a warm smile. "Ah Qiang, Ling Ling, you're here, come in and sit down."