The Luxury Of Seafood

But they didn't expect that here, they would not only see the real thing with their own eyes, but they might even have a few bites of it.

Lu An and Ma Fusheng couldn't suppress their excitement, and looked at the living bluefin tuna with bright eyes.

Father Song also asked Song Ling out of curiosity. "Ah ling, how did you catch this tuna? This is the first time I've seen a tuna this big that's still alive, all I've seen before are frozen big tuna."

Song Ling smiled in a mysterious manner. "Such a powerful person naturally has a way to catch this tuna alive. This live tuna is the freshest. The fresh and sweet taste is definitely much better than frozen fish. This is the ultimate taste." 

Father Song smiled and nodded, "That's for sure. The taste of live fish is definitely much better than that of frozen fish. Come on, let's carry this big fish in first."

Father Song and Song Ling, Lu An, and Ma Fusheng stepped forward together and worked together to carry more than 300 kilograms of bluefin tuna into the kitchen.

Song Ling took out his mobile phone again, took a few photos of bluefin tuna, and sent them to Fei Yinzhou.

"Mr. Fei, how about taking a look at the top-notch ingredients I found? I will use it to reward you at noon today."

Fei Yinzhou clicked on his cell phone and was also a little surprised to see the live 300 pounds of bluefin tuna.

He first gave Song Ling a big thumbs up, and then sent her a message asking, "Ms. Song, where did you get such fresh and top-quality ingredients? Do you have any more? Can you share some with us?"

It is difficult to find live bluefin tuna of this size on the market today.

Fei Yinzhou saw it and wanted to buy it back.

The good ingredients he bought from Song Ling last time won high praise from him and his grandma.

The ultimate deliciousness is something they will never forget.

Song Ling smiled back at him, "I brought back a lot of good stuff this time. If you are free, come and take a look now? I'll share some with you."

When Fei Yinzhou saw her reply, he felt happy and immediately replied: "Great, I'll be there right away."

After he hung up the phone, he called Yang Lei again.

"Mr. Yang, I want to go to Ms. Song's place. She has brought back a batch of good materials. She also sent me a picture of a living bluefin tuna of more than 300 kilograms. I am now going over and take a look."

Yang Lei's heart moved, and he asked with a smile on his face: "Boss, can you take me there to broaden my horizons?"

Fei Yinzhou frowned slightly, not wanting to take him there, "Is there nothing going on here?"

Yang Lei replied with a smile: "Everything goes well today, nothing happens for the time being."

Fei Yinzhou thought that Yang Lei would often deal with Song Ling in the future, so it would be okay to take him there to make his presence felt, but it would be a bit annoying.

"Then you tell the people below and come down to the parking lot to meet me."

When Yang Lei saw that Fei Yinzhou agreed, he smiled happily and said, "Okay, I'll get down right away."

After the two people met in the parking lot, they quickly drove towards Lao Song's Seafood Restaurant.

During the time they were here, Song Ling went back to the farm and brought Xiao Xixi, Song Fei, and Ding Haoran back.

Xiao Xixi, Song Fei and Ding Haoran all screamed in surprise when they saw such a big bluefin tuna.

Xiao Xixi's eyes were wide and round, and her mouth made a big exclamation sound, "What a big fish~~~"

Ding Haoran also said with a shocked look on his face: "I have only seen such a big bluefin tuna in videos. I didn't expect to see such a big bluefin tuna in real life."

"Bluefin tuna is said to be a luxury item among fishes. I have read the news before, saying that a bluefin tuna weighing more than 400 kilograms in Japan sold for 4.5 million yuan, which is almost 10,000 yuan per kilogram..."

He raised his head again and asked Song's father, "Uncle, such a big bluefin tuna should be very expensive, right?"

Father Song smiled and replied: "Aling brought this fish back. I don't know how much it costs, but it will definitely not be cheap."

Song Ling replied from the side: "My bluefin tuna is more precious and rare than ordinary bluefin tuna. It was cultivated using special methods and is more nutritious."

"If you really think about the value of this bluefin tuna, it must be more expensive than the 4.5 million yuan one auctioned in Japan."

Ding Haoran exclaimed, "Wow, most people can't afford that! Sister Ling, when you bought such expensive bluefin tuna. Not thinking of selling it here, are you?" 

Song Fei also said with a worried look on his face: "Yes, sister, this is a cheap restaurant. Your top-quality ingredients should be sold in five-star hotels or Michelin restaurants, right?"

Song Ling smiled and said, "I have to entertain a distinguished guest today, who is also a good friend who has helped me a lot."

Song Fei asked curiously: "Your good friend? Who is it? Do I know him?"

Song Ling replied: "You must have heard of him, he is Fei Yinzhou, the boss of Fei Group."

Song Fei's eyes widened in shock. " Damn, it's Fei Yinzhou! Sister, you're awesome, you're actually good friends with Father Fei."

Father Fei is the affectionate name given to Fei Yinzhou by the people to show his respect for his status.

Seeing the shocked looks on their faces, Song Ling couldn't help but chuckle, "Yes, Mr. Fei will come over here for lunch soon. As you sit here, you should be able to see him soon. "

As soon as Song Ling finished speaking, he saw Fei Yinzhou's car parked at the gate of Old Song's Seafood Restaurant.

Song Ling smiled and said, "Mr. Fei is here!"

She got up and walked out to greet Fei Yinzhou.

Song Fei, Ding Haoran, and Xiao Xixi also walked out together.

Sure enough, they saw the president of Fei Da, who was famous nationwide, no, it should be said to be famous around the world, stepped down from the Big Ben.

As seen in the news, Fei Yinzhou is handsome, elegant and noble, with a distinguished temperament and a gentleman like jade.

Next to him, there was a man dressed in elite attire, who should be his subordinate.

Song Ling greeted him with a smile, "Mr. Fei, Mr. Yang, welcome to my humble home! Please come in quickly!"

Fei Yinzhou looked at her with a smile and asked directly: "Where's that bluefin tuna? Quickly let me open my eyes."

This was also the first time he saw live bluefin tuna. The bluefin tuna purchased by their hotel in the past were also frozen.

Song Ling rarely saw such an urgent expression on his handsome face, so she also smiled and said. "Come in with me!"

Those ingredients that Song Ling had brought back, with the exception of the bluefin tuna, and the big yellowtail that weighed more than fifty pounds, which was still packed in the tank that Song Ling had taken out, the rest, at this time, were all transferred into the glass fish tank next to the kitchen.

When Fei Yinzhou and Yang Lei saw so many top-quality seafood appearing in front of their eyes, both of them were so shocked that they were speechless...