Sister is so awesome!

Song Fei hugged him emotionally and said. "Thank you!" 

Ding Haoran patted his back. "We're brothers, what are you talking about thank you for, I've heard that good food can cure one's bad mood, come on, come on, eat more fruit."

The two of them continued eating strawberries and quickly finished a large plate of strawberries.

Ding Haoran opened the box of cherries again.

Looking at the cherries that were as red and bright as rubies, Ding Haoran felt like his mouth was watering again.

He asked Song Fei, "Ah Fei, let's wash some more cherries and eat them?"

Song Fei had no objection, "Okay."

Ding Haoran happily packed a large plate of cherries to wash.

The cherries were also as delicious as they thought they would be, sweet, moist and refreshing.

The two, one for you and one for me, split another large plate of cherries.

After eating these two plates of fruit, the two of them were finally satisfied.

"This fruit is so delicious! It's so enjoyable!"

After Ding Haoran finished lamenting, he asked Song Fei again, "Ah Fei, just now, did Sis say where this fruit was bought?"

Song Fei sullenly replied back, "My sister said that it was organic fruit that she had grown herself."

Ding Haoran was shocked, "No way? Did Sis grow it herself? Wasn't Sis a housewife before?"

"I don't think she went to college for bioengineering or agriculture either? How did she know how to grow fruits?"

After being surprised, he said with a look of amazement, "To be able to grow such delicious fruits, Sis is too awesome!"

Song Fei thought deeply and said with a tone of pride for his sister, "My sister has been smart since she was a child, what she wants to do, she will definitely be able to do it!"

"By the way, my sister just said that she contracted a 500-acre farm at my house and asked me to go back and take a look when I have time. I plan to go home this weekend."

Ding Haoran immediately raised his hand, "Ah Fei, take me with you. I also want to go back to your house and have a look. It would be even more perfect if I could go to the farm to pick fruits."

Song Fei nodded, "Okay, then you'll go back with me on the weekend."

Song Ling's fruit not only amazed Song Fei and Ding Haoran, but also Xu Yuzhou and his subordinates from the Industrial and Commercial Bureau.

At first, Xu Yuzhou didn't know that these fruits were so delicious, he thought that it was Fei Yinzhou who sent them over, so everyone could get a taste of the boss's arrogance.

Xu Yuzhou asked his assistant to leave one portion for him and share the rest among his subordinates.

When he ate the fruits, he realized how delicious they were. Xu Yuzhou immediately felt regretful.

If he had known these fruits were so delicious, he would have brought them home for his wife and children to eat.

Now that he only had these few catties of fruit on hand, Xu Yuzhou didn't want to eat any more. He quickly packed them all up and prepared to take them home and eat them with his wife and children.

But what he didn't expect was that all the colleagues from the Industrial and Commercial Bureau who had eaten the fruit came over to ask Xu Yuzhou's assistant Xiao Li.