Chapter 40

It's been two months since I told Santiago and I'm about fifteen weeks now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's been two months since I told Santiago and I'm about fifteen weeks now. My baby bump is obviously starting to show a lot quicker than most people's because there's two in there.

Me and Santiago have been practically inseparable, we spend all most every hour of everyday either at the beach, on hikes, painting or binge watching the vampire diaries with a truck load of snacks.

My brother's were obviously alarmed when they found out that we'd been spending so much time together, especially Romeo but they brushed it off once they saw how much better I was doing.

I've kind of been in a rush to sort my life out before the babies get here. 

I've recently been going to therapy, trying to get out as much as possible in nature and even eating healthily. Santiago's been cooking me homemade recipes that are supposed to be good for the babies every night as well as waiting on me hand and foot.

We still haven't told my brothers, we've been too busy basking in the bliss of our relationship. But we've decided we're going to tell them soon because it's becoming too tedious to sneak around. 

It's unfair the he can't even sleep in my bed because my brothers will most definitely find out and kill him.

I sit on my wooden floors, painting pieces of canvas that I want to display in the nursery when we get it ready. Santiago and the boy's went to play basketball on the court in the backyard, they did invite me to come but I've been feeling off all day so I declined.

Realising I need more paint, I stand up but I immediately have to grab onto the wall when my eyes turn blurry. I stand still for a minute, trying to regain composure but my brain remains foggy.

I dizzily walk to the hallway, knocking a plant off my dresser as I do so. I wobble down the hall, trying to get to Santiago but I soon realise that I'm not going to make it all the way down stairs.

My head spins as I weakly lift up my hand and knock on the closest door, Lorenzo's office. I hear him call out for me to come in but my brain won't move my legs like I want it to. I stand behind his door, swaying side to side as it opens.

I can't fully make out Lorenzo's figure as I hear the muffled sounds of him saying something but I do feel him grab onto me as I topple to the ground.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.