A Surprising New Arrival

The Rescue Riders were out camping in the forest. Since there were no rescues to be done lately, Chief Duggard said that they could have a small vacation. They decided to go camping. It was early in the morning and everyone was sleeping. Summer was sleeping on her back. The sun felt so good on her scales. Winger was sleeping right beside her, his breathing was soft and even. Summer could feel his breath on the back of her neck. Beside Summer and Winger were Aggro and Cutter. Aggro had her head snuggled up against Cutter. Burple was sleeping beside them. Dak and Leyla had a tent they borrowed from Chief Duggard. Summer was roused from her peaceful slumber by the sound of her stomach growling loudly. She slowly stood to her feet and stretched out her wings and claws, she then patted over to the nearby river, Summer dove into the water with a soundless splash, deciding to catch fish for everyone this morning, Summer looked around for sometime before finding some small fish swimming around. The water dragon swam swiftly and caught each of the water creatures. She swam back to the surface with fish in her claws. Once she had caught enough fish for everyone, she sat and waited for the others to wake up. While she waited, Summer stacked up the fish that she had just caught close to the humans tent. She kept stacking them until the pile of fish was big enough to feed everyone. Winger hummed a bit and opened a sleepy eye. He saw Summer sitting in front of him. "Good morning, Summer." Winger said quietly as he came to sit beside her in the grass. "Good morning to you too, Winger." Summer said back with a soft blush forming on her face. Everyone woke up shortly after. Aggro realized that she slept snuggled up to Cutter and blushed. "Good morning everyone!" Summer said. "I caught fish for everyone!" "Wow! You are on fire Summer!" Stated Leyla. "Nice job!" Winger congratulated her. "Thanks" Summer said while blushing a bit. Suddenly they heard a voice call out "Winger! There you are!" That voice came from a female dragon. The dragons looked up and saw a blue dragon, the same blue as Winger. "Winger that's a female spiral swiftwing" Stated Leyla. "One I know well" Replied Winger. "Everyone this is Skywing, my childhood friend." "I see you recognized me! That's a good sign!" Said Skywing. "Would you like some fish?" Offered Winger. "Why yes please!" Answered Skywing. She came down and ate some fish, fish that Summer had fished for her friends. Aggro realized that Summer had a suspicious and kind of angry look on her face. "Can I talk to you in private please?" Asked Aggro. "Yes" Summer replied. The two dragons walked away from the others. "Why do you have that look on your face?" Questioned Aggro. Summer jumped and turned around to see Aggro staring at her with a quizzical look on her face. "It's because I don't know that dragon" Summer answered. "Yeah yeah" Said Aggro lamely. "No really why do you have that look?" She didn't fall for it. "Ok Ok fine I'll tell you" Summer said. "It's because... I like Winger"