A Choice?

"What??!!" Cried Aggro. "Yesterday night Skywing kissed Winger on the cheek!!" Summer cried. She was very sad. "Now he'll never love me!" Summer cried. "Poor you, girl" Said Aggro, trying to reassure Summer. They both cried for a while. Suddenly, Winger burst into the room. He saw Summer crying. "Summer! Are you ok?" "You should tell him your feelings" Whispered Aggro to Summer and Winger did not hear. "Summer! Why are you crying?" "Aggro, not on purpose, burned my leg!" Aggro understood that Summer was not ready to tell her feelings. So she quickly burned Summer's leg. Winger told Aggro to back off of it and wraped it in his cold wings. "You should bandage that up" He said. Then after, he quickly removed his wings and blushed. "I'll go get bandages" He said with a reassuring smile smile before he left the sleep cave. "You were saying?" Said Aggro. "I clearly saw him turn red." "I'll go fetch you some fish." Winger came back after Aggro left the cave with bandages. He told Summer to lift her leg and bandaged it up. He patted Summer's head for a fee moments before quickly removing his paw and blushing. Aggro came in shortly after with some fish and Winger left the sleep cave, still blushing a deep red. Aggro gave the fish to Summer. "He bandaged up my arm and patted my head before quickly removing it and I clearly saw him blush!" Summer said happily. "I think he's hesitating between you and Skywing, girl!" Affirmed Aggro. "It's also kind of his choice of love, you gotta tell him your feelings or he may choose Skywing!" "I'm not ready for that" "Then he may choose Skywing, you really have to tell him, girl!" Summer hesitated. She loved Winger a lot but she was going to have to tell him one day or another. She had to be ready.

-l l l l l-

Winger sighed happily as they flew back to the roost. He got to hang out with two of his friends. But there was just one tiny problem... he knew that Skywing has a huge crush on him. And Winger likes her too but he also likes Summer. But he likes Skywing just as a friend and not as a love interest...... right? Winger sighed and walked over to join Cutter and Burple, who were playing a game of volleyrock. "Hey Winger! You wanna play with us?" Cutter asked him. Winger nodded and trotted over to join them. "Hey, are you ok Winger?" Winger blinked and shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Oh! I uh... yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Winger asked, caught off guard. He just frowned and narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Yeah sure. Why do you keep spacing off then?" Cutter didn't fall for it. Winger sighed in defeat. "It's because... I feel bad about earlier. I acted like a bad friend around Summer." He said. "Huh? But she seemed just fine when you guys came back from your flight, well aside from looking a little tired. So why are you acting different now?" He looked really confused. "It's because... I know that I have to make a choice. But... who do I choose?" Winger sighed again and stared down at his feet. He knew that this wasn't going to be easy, but Winger also knew that he would have to make a choice. But he just couldn't choose between two of his closest friends other than the other Rescue Riders of courses but still... how the heck could he make a choice? Winger sighed for about the third time today as he looked over in the Direction of the sleep cave where he knew Summer and Aggro were.