Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Leaving

    The inside of the supermarket was very messy, and there were people laying bedding everywhere. Before, everyone just stayed on the first floor, just in case. But now there is not even a place to walk on the first floor, so everyone can only go to the second floor, and there are even many people staying in the warehouse. In fact, it's not how good it is here, or how much food there is, or how safe it is here. It's just because there are so many people here, people are social animals after all, even in the last days, they have to get along with people.

    In the same way, where there are people, there are right and wrong. There are constant quarrels in the supermarket every day. At first, people earn food and clothing. Now there are fewer and fewer things, and even a sip of water is earned. There are plenty of drinks and bottled water in the supermarket, and they have almost been consumed after such a long time.

    The end-time virus is not only infecting humans, but even tap water has been polluted. What people can drink now is the bottled water, barreled water left before the end of the world, and the supernatural water of water-type supernatural beings. But there are very few supernatural beings, and there are even fewer supernatural beings who are just one type of water system. There are so many people in the supermarket, there are nearly twenty superhumans plus mutants, but there are only three water superhumans.

    The reason why it is said that An Xiao's supernatural waste wood is here, the water system superhumans in the supermarket don't have to go out at all, and people rush to bring food and supplies to them every day in order to change some water. The water-type supernatural powers are not strong in attack, and they are happy to work hard outside. And An Xiao was sad, she couldn't drink the water, which determined that she could only fight zombies outside like others. The attack power of the water ability is much smaller than that of other abilities, so it is not so easy to break into the sky. But fortunately, An Xiao's ability is actually space and system. Although the water inside is sewage and cheating, the amount of water is indeed sufficient, unlike other ability users who can only put a little water every day. This can be regarded as the mulberry elm harvested in the east.     Due to the shortage of water, several people have never taken a bath since the end of the world. Gu Zhun's ability is ice-type, which is similar to the water-type ability. Ice is much more powerful than water in terms of attack power, not to mention it can be turned into water to drink. But they didn't dare to waste it. At most, they just wiped their face every day to wipe off the dirt on it, just in case there was a wound on the face and caused an infection.

    Everyone's abilities are low, and Gu Zhun is not so easy to talk to. Although he usually forms a team together, he is cold to everyone except An Xiao. The last time Xu Feng pestered Gu Zhun to ask him to get some ice cubes to eat to cool down, after being cleaned up by Gu Zhun, he never dared to pay his attention again. That is to say, An Xiao can occasionally eat a little bit of Gu Zhun's shaved ice on this hot day.

    It was already Lixia before the apocalypse happened. Now I don’t know if it is because of the apocalypse that the weather is much hotter than last summer. People used to have cooling tools such as air conditioners and electric fans, but now they really have nothing, and even drinking water is a luxury. So when An Xiao came out with Gu Zhun's ice cubes, not only Xu Feng was drooling, but even Li Chun, who was as calm as Zhao Lei and steady as Li Chun, felt a little dry.

    In fact, Gu Zhun didn't often get ice cubes for An Xiao to eat. He mainly went out to fight zombies and collect supplies every day. His little ability had already been used up. He kept what little he had left just in case.     This time, it was because An Xiao had been sleepy due to the supernatural power, so Gu Zhun specially made some ice cubes to cheer her up. An Xiao is actually very coaxing, sometimes giving her a piece of candy can make her happy for a long time.     Sure enough, when he got Gu Zhun's love brand ice cubes, An Xiao's face instantly burst into joy. The depressed mood also disappeared. She also figured out why she should be depressed. Compared with some ordinary people without abilities, although her abilities are useless, they are already very good. Because there is enough water in the space, her water arrows are still very powerful. Just chopped off one of the zombie's hands. Besides, the water in her space can be purified as long as she collects enough seeds, she will soon be able to purify the sewage again. Although forty seeds are still far away for her now, she will not give up as long as there is hope.     After thinking clearly, An Xiao immediately let go of the big stone in her heart, and relaxed her mind. She was very happy to share ice with a few people in the same team.     Xu Feng and Li Tiantian, who watched her drooling eagerly, sipped a mouthful each, and shared some with the rest. An Xiaocai and Gu Zhun started sharing the food one bite at a time.