Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

    It's hard work. Although An Xiao and Zhao Lei have been tossing for a long time, they found a lot of things in the cellar, seven or eight bags of wheat, and some vegetables such as potatoes and winter melons. This village is relatively remote. The young people have gone out to work, leaving behind mostly old people and children. The rural old people have the habit of hiding things. The zombie that Zhao Lei solved just now is obviously the owner of this house is also an old man. It is estimated that his cellar was hidden too tightly, so he escaped people's searches again and again, which made An Xiao and Zhao Lei cheaper.

    An Xiao and Zhao Lei moved things into the car with a smile on their face. Although there are a lot of things to be handed over to the base, the base will also give you corresponding points. In addition to their remaining supplies, their trip is probably more expensive than Gu Zhun’s. The harvest is even better.

    "Brother Zhao, let's come out in the future, okay? I'll hang out with you when I'm young." An Xiao is used to suffering, and she doesn't have the slightest bit of girlishness on her body. Zhao Lei can carry a bag of wheat, and An Xiao can grit his teeth. pick it up. An Xiao didn't notice the cellar at all just now, it was Zhao Lei who saw it. Seeing that there were so many things, An Xiao flattered Zhao Lei.

    The corners of Zhao Lei's mouth twitched a little when he saw that An Xiao was so small but carried the same things as himself. Now he despises Gu Zhun a little. He usually likes An Xiao so much on the surface, but he never thought that he would often abuse him secretly. Otherwise, how could An Xiao develop such strength. But when An Xiao said happily that he would come again next time, Zhao Lei rolled his eyes in an ungentlemanlike manner. In fact, he, Xu Feng, and An Xiao are all about the same age. An Xiao and Xu Feng are the same age, and he is a year older. In the past, An Xiaoke followed Xu Feng's name and called him Shishi, and only at this time would he call him brother.     "How can there be so many good things, we are lucky this time. Although there are not as many people here as in the city center, there will still be people who can't survive. Do you think it is so easy to pick up mistakes?" Zhao Lei carried the wheat. While talking to An Xiao. However, although he was not spoiled before, his legs were a little weak after carrying down several bags one after another, and because he was distracted from talking to An Xiao, he staggered and almost fell down.

    An Xiao was looking at what else was missing, and seeing Zhao Lei's unsteady feet, he said, "Brother Zhao, if you can't do it, put it there for now, and I'll come later." Don't think An Xiao is small, but he is full of vigor Well, back then when she had to stock up in the supermarket, some strong young men were not as strong as her. Of course, Gu Zhun didn't know this.

    When Zhao Lei heard An Xiao's words, his body that had just stood still was tilted again. He tried his best to calm himself down, and then he carried Maizi to their car in one breath.

    An Xiao looked at Zhao Lei's back, and muttered to herself that although Zhao Lei had good skills, he was still too thin after all. I can't even carry sacks of wheat. These sacks are much smaller than those sacks, and they are all left over from chemical fertilizers. Fortunately, he has always been a gentleman, and what he usually uses most in his team is his brain.     But soon An Xiao was in no mood to think about it, she found some miscellaneous seeds in the corner. These seeds are all piled up in the corner, which seems to be leftovers from the family's usual use. The quantity is not too much, messy mixed together. If it weren't for An Xiao who searched bit by bit with a flashlight, he really couldn't find it.     Seeing these seeds, An Xiao felt that this time it was really the right time, especially after discovering that several seeds had never been seen before. Because the light of the flashlight was not bright enough, An Xiao didn't bother to check them one by one, so he just threw all his brains into the space.     The display screen in the space suddenly became brighter, much brighter than when it was purified for the first time. "The number of seeds is forty-two. It has reached the second-level purification standard. Do you want to proceed with the second-level evolution?"     An Xiao hesitated for a moment or chose No. I don't know if it was her illusion. Apparently, although it didn't take that long, they are outside now, and they might lose their lives because of a minute of distraction. So although her heart was scratching like a cat wanting to know what the result of the second purification would be, she still gritted her teeth and held back some thoughts.     "The host refuses the second purification. The time for the second purification is nine o'clock in the evening, and one seed will be consumed." After An Xiao clicked No, the words on the display continued to change.