Chapter 66-67

Chapter 66

    The end of the world is indeed a purgatory for people, but human beings are very tenacious creatures. Even if it is difficult and dangerous, as long as they are given a little living space, they can survive like weeds. The tenacity of human vitality far exceeds that of any other species.

    The last five years are enough for people to go from being helpless in the face of zombies to being able to handle them with ease now. Zombies are indeed powerful, and zombie viruses are indeed terrifying, but in the face of time, all of these have become somewhat insignificant. Although the zombies almost wiped out the human species completely, the original human beings still have seeds of hope left behind, and the supernatural beings are the only dawn that human beings can see under the catastrophe.

    As people expected, five years is enough time for everyone to kill the zombies. Zombies are constantly evolving, but human abilities are also improving accordingly. And humans have one natural advantage that zombies do not have, that is, humans can reproduce offspring but zombies cannot.

    Although some people can turn into zombies, the speed of mutation is still far behind the speed at which humans can kill zombies. In this way, although the base number of zombies is large, even hundreds of millions of zombies will be killed in the past five years. Human security cannot be threatened as before.

    There are zombies, and there are also humans who turn into zombies, but it is almost difficult to see large-scale zombie groups like the beginning of the end of the world.

    But this does not mean that people's life is smooth sailing. The end of the world has left China with a population of billions to less than 10 million. As for other countries, they have rarely heard of them. Although they will not all be destroyed, some small countries have indeed disappeared in the long river of history.

    This is not the most serious thing. The most serious thing is that after the end of the world, the land and drinking water will all be polluted. There are almost none of the remaining plants, and all of them are very sturdy, just like the big tree with many green crystals in it, which almost wiped out the entire T base by itself. In addition, the mutated animals that survived never let people live in peace.

At the beginning, Du Ling and the others were almost successfully attacked by the mutated rats, and they made dumplings.     Small mutant mice have such great power, let alone other large animals. People have just breathed a sigh of relief from the battle with the zombies, and they have to face the increasingly tough animals and plants.

    If you thought this was the worst, then sorry you guessed wrong again. These are nothing, no matter how powerful the mutated plants are, he can't come to the base without legs. Mutated animals generally hide very secretly and will not easily meet people. People with the ability to control beasts even have mutated animals as pets. Although these difficulties are huge, they are all surmountable.

    What really makes it difficult for people to overcome is nothing else but the dwindling food. Plants cannot grow on the ground now, even wood-type supernatural beings and scientists use all kinds of methods and methods to cultivate plants in nutrient solution. The plants thus grown were either very stunted or dead. There are gains, but they are absolutely incomparable with those before the end of the world.

    Fortunately, the current population is very small, and a lot of food stored before the end of the world has been found by people in the past few years, and it can barely feed these populations. However, the food for a large number of people is very simple, that is, pancakes and rice porridge. Almost many people have forgotten the taste of meat. Those who can occasionally eat a meal of green vegetables are very good people. It's like An Xiao's life now.