Taste no.11

"So...? How does it taste...?" Y/n said

Y/n fearfully peeked at Lilith's face.

Her cheeks were flushed and her forehead was sweaty waiting for lilith reaction about her cooking since it's the first time she is cooking for someone except for the old couple.

"Ah... It is great." lilith said as she continued to eat the food presented to her by her adorable wife.

Y/n's unsure expression turned into a bright one, and she wiped away the sweat that had become hot due to the fire she was using to cook.

"Great! This is the meat and potato stew that grandma taught me! It has a lot of meat and a strong flavor, but I'm glad you like it!" Y/n said happy

"It really is good. I could eat this every day." Lilith said with a smile as they ate the miso soup they made together.

It was the best smile she had on her face since coming back to this world.

Y/n stopped eating and was completely entranced looking at her. Her face became red for a different reason than earlier.

"Hn? What is it Y/n?"

"Ah, no... I was just thinking that you really are beautiful..." Y/n said looking at her with sincere and honest look on her face.

"Wha...!" Lilith said a she was surprised with her wife sudden complement to her taken her off guard causing for her to blush u controllably.

Y/n ad never really had a lover or a girlfriend before, and had no idea how to compliment a woman, so all she could do was say what was on her mind.

But Lilith read her heart. She was not reading it all the time, but after reading it once, she knew her heart was pure and she did not lie, and because of this, Y/n saying how she felt in such a direct way had an immediate effect on her.

The room became silent, and neither touched their food.

They were sitting facing each other. They looked at each other, and saw the other's face become red...

"Fufu...!" Lilith giggles breaking the silence

"Haha...!" Y/n laugh

Both started laughing.

"Let us eat." Lilith said looking to y/n

"Yes."Y/n replied to her.

It was different than the usual fooling around. The atmosphere around them was not unlike a happy family's.

After they finished eating, they washed the dishes together.

"Like this?" Lilith said towards Y/n

"Yes!" Y/n replied to lilith.

A devil like Lilith had never done housework, so it was her first time washing dishes.

She was clumsy at first, but soon got used to it.

"Here." Y/n said to lilith.

"Yes." Lilith replied to her.

Y/n cleaned with a sponge, and passed them to Lilith so she could wipe away the water.

It was a smooth operation, and it ended in no time. Both took a deep breath.

"Ahh... It's still lunch time, but I'm tired..." Lilith said.

"Are you? Ah, because you worked so hard?" Y/n replied to her.

"That too, but that Chimera..." Y/n said

Y/n was sure that the monster was unbeatable, and that they were facing certain death.

In reality, Y/n did nothing, and she really just went there and came back.

When they approached the sleeping Chimera, she really thought she was about to die, and she saw her grandparents waving beside it.

She was not physically tired, but mentally, she felt as though she died once that day.

"I see. I'm sorry. Would you like me to take away your exhaustion?"
Lilith said looking worried to y/n.

"Eh, take away my exhaustion... Like with a massage?" Y/n said looking at Lilith a bit confused at first.

"Something like that. Lie down."
Lilith order y/n.

Y/n laid face down on an old sofa, and lilith straddled her.

"Am I too heavy?" Lilith ask y/n.

"No. No problem."Y/n replied to her.

"Hmph, you were supposed to say I am light." Lilith said at y/n with a bit pout.

"Ah, s-sorry. I didn't mean to say you were heavy but I could deal with it...!"
Y/n said not knowing what to do and answer her causing her to be flustered.

"I understand, there is no need to become so flustered. That just arouses more suspicion." Lilith said looking at y/n teasing her a bit.

Y/n became embarrassed and frustrated by her responses but above her, lilith happily smiled.

She welcomed this behavior, as it meant that she was not used to going out with anyone or even with girls.

She was using magic to make her body lighter, so there was no way Y/n would find her heavy. She simply wanted to see Y/n become flustered.

[Ah... Cute cute. Showing me that unguarded back... A few thousand years ago that would have been enough for me to die right here. It feels harder than I thought on my butt...] Lilith thought as her expression on her face began to change.

Y/n could not see it, but Lilith had a pretty dangerous expression on her face,

Her face was red, the corners of her mouth were rising, and she could not stop grinning.

Her eyes looked like ones of a beast chasing its prey.

"Lilith? Are you going to give me a massage...?" Y/n said waiting for lilith response.

"...Ah, yes." Lilith answered.

Lilith just barely managed to hold something back, and stopped herself from drooling.

"I'm rolling up your shirt." Lilith said as she roll Y/n shirt.

"Eh, ah, yes." Y/n replied.

Lilith exposed her back, and placed her left palm on it.

And then...

"Ah... It feels like my body is getting warmer from the back. It's nice..."
Y/n with a listless voice, as she felt the strength slipping out of her entire body.

"I can manipulate and stimulate the magic energy in one's body. One wrong move and you would explode, but I can heal you in this manner without letting such a thing happen."
Lilith easier explaining for y/n to understand.

"Ahh... It feels nice..." Y/n sudden mutters

"Ahh, did you not hear me?" Lilith said.

Y/n did not hear the incredibly frightening words that came out of Lilith mouth, and she continued.

"Nfuu, ah, ahh... Hnn..." Y/n said.

[Why are you moaning...! Do you wish me to attack you...!?] lilith thought as she is holding every bits of her lust towards her adorable wife.

With her hand still placed on Y/n's back, Lilith started writhing, but no one was there to see it.