♡-Epilogue

She's my life.

She's the reason why I always wanted to be the best.

I always depend on her.

And I am on her side no matter what.

Not until...

Everything went black.

Anything was boring and lifeless.

I have everything that anyone wanted to had but the one thing, no. The one person that I need the most, took from me.

I thought, no one could get my attention again. But I was wrong, very very wrong.

Not because she has an innocent and cute face. But because of her statement that hits the bull's eye.

I am a heartless. That's what she told me.

I just don't want to associate with anyone as much as possible. And I don't want the girls to be fvcking obsessed with me.

I got furious when she kept on visiting my mind. Her face when shouting at me, I unintentionally remember it. Her mad expression that turn to embarrassment, I badly don't want to remember it again!

But my mind don't want to let her go because the next thing I knew, she was one of my fvcking fans who run over me, who giving me a food like I was a dog who don't have an owner.

Of course, I ignore her presence but her statement kept on bothering me.

“Ayokong itapon nalang basta ang mga bagay na pinaghirapan at binigay ko.”

And I realized that's what I am doing until now.

I badly wants her to stopped chasing me, but the fate has a game and we were the players.
I was driving peacefully in the dark highway when someone called me. I didn't look at my phone and instantly swiped it up to answer it.

“J-jenny... J-jenny tulungan mo'ko...M-may mga lalaking gusto akong gahasain at h-hinahanap na nila ako ngayon...J-jenny katapusan ko na!”

And that made me stopped the car in shocked.

The voice was familiar...

And the unwanted thoughts filled my mind when I confirmed who it was and what's happening to her.

Street Dimakulo...

My jaw clenched and my gripped on steering wheel tightened as I drove fastly to that fvcking place.

The place where my first love died. I remember it all, even the smallest details, I remember it... Again.

And the next thing I knew, I was filled with my uncontrollable anger, but the moment she hits the guy, I saw her in Ashley. The madness and the fear in her eyes, that's familiar.

I thought, she would finally stopped after what happened but again, I was wrong.

When the darkness possessed the whole library, I felt an unexplainable comfort with her hug.

I don't know what's happening why my heart was beating so fast. And she answered it.

I broke down, for the first time. With someone I barely know.

I even told her about my past, about my life before, and she intently listened to me without judgement in her eyes.

That was the moment when my heart finally beat in relief.

I felt like I am finally free. That the cold barriers between me and other broke and fell down.

But fate wasn't done yet with the game.