[ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐 ]

1.5k words..-+

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦."
-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘬𝘪

[ third person pov ]

Yakko tapped his foot impatiently, seeing that his siblings were getting worried that someone would come in, and they wouldn't have part of their outfits on. Suddenly, the girl unlocked the door and came in with some clothing.

"I brung some baggy jeans for the little boy, black pants to go under the little girls skirt, a bra, and a black long sleeve, and a larger black long sleeve for you." she spoke and handed each of the Warner's their clothing pieces. The girl turned around and covered her eyes so that way she wouldn't see the Warner's changing right in front of her and having their body parts out in her face.

After the Warner's got finished up, the all sat in the circle in the middle of the room to discuss how the hell they ended up in the girls room.

"So.. basically we entered a portal in a lab and we ended up here. In our universe, we're toons. But now since we're this universe, we need help and place to stay in the mean time so we can figure out how to get back home." Yakko explained. The girl looked at them in disbelief, then growing and irk mark on her forehead.

"Wait- so you're saying you can just stay here? I barely know you! I don't even know your names! Last time I checked, I walked in here scared out of my life to find three people standing in my room, half naked!" se yelled. Wakko flinched from her yelling, making her stop and feel guilty.

The girl sighed, and started to talk. "Look, we got off on a bad start. Let's just forget how we met and introduce ourselves? Shall we?" she suggested. The Warner's nodded their heads and the girl continued to introduce herself.

"Well, I'm [ y/n ]. As you can probably assume, I'm a human in this realm."

'[ y/n ], huh? That's a pretty name.' Yakko thought, then shaking off the thoughts with a light tint of red on his face, then introducing himself and his siblings.

"We're the Warner Brothers!" Yakko and Wakko sang together.

"And the Warner Sister!" Dot chimed in.

"I'm Yakko. Pleasure to meet you, miss [ y/n ]." Yakko flirted and kissed [ y/n ]'s hand. [ y/n ] blushed and quickly snatched her hand back, and turned to Wakko.

"I'm Wakko!" he introduced innocently, making [ y/n ] smile warmly at him from his cute face.

"And I'm Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III, but you can call me Dot!"

'Well, that's a very long name- but with such a simple nickname.' you thought.

"Call me Dottie, you die." Dot added.