[ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒 ]

580 words..-+

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦."
-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘬𝘪

[ second person pov ]

A fresh breath of air had flown past you as you walked home from another boring, stressful day of school. Since it was the last week of school, you had to take a bunch of tests and complete the work that you have not turned in. Lucky for you, you've already done that. You scrolled through Tiktok, looking through your fyp. As you reached your house, your hand hovered over the door nob of your house, but the only thing you heard inside was shouting and yelling. In a panic, you opened the door to find your mom holding a chair and about to throw it at Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

"Wait! Mom, stop!" you shouted, ran over to the Warner's, and put your arms in front of them to protect them. "They mean no harm! And- I kinda forgot to feed them breakfast... but besides that! They came from a different dimension, and they need a place to stay! So I'm letting them stay in my room so they can think of ways on how to get home." you explained. Your mom looked at you with an expression that showed mixed feelings. Anger, surprise, and confusion.

'God, I'm so grounded.' you thought with a bead of sweat going down your forehead.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." your mom said.

[ time-skip ]

"Wait, so you're saying that they're toons in their universe and they got here through a portal?" your mom said, recapping what you had just explained, to which you nodded in response. Your mom sighed and got up.

"I knew I raised the weirdest child. Whatever, just as long they don't cause a mess in this house hold." she said and walked away in the kitchen. You sighed in relief and turned to the Warner's with a mad expression.

"I thought I told you guys to stay inside my room!" you shouted, "You're lucky that my mom is letting you guys stay here, otherwise you would end up on the streets!"

"To be fair," Yakko said, "We we hungry because you haven't fed us anything since we got here." Wakko and Dot nodded, agreeing with Yakko. You looked at them with guilt in your eyes. You then rubbed the back of your neck, regretting yelling at them because of a mistake you made.

"Look, I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you guys? Let's go out tomorrow, and I could teach you more about how to be a normal human." you suggested to them. The Warner's nodded their heads quickly and hugged you.

"You're the best teacher ever!" Dot exclaimed.

"The very best one!" Wakko added. You smiled as the two walked away, then turning to Yakko who was also watching his siblings walk about. You stared at Yakko, not noticing how cute he looked from the first time you met him. His fluffy black hair complimented his brown eyes and his slacks. 

'Was he always this cute?!' you thought and blushed like crazy. Yakko looked at you with a smirk and cupped your chin with his thumb.

"Entranced by my charm?" he flirted. You're face turned red as a tomato and you looked away in embarrassment.

"Shut up. Just go to my room." you mumbled as you shoved him away.

"Alright, alright!"