[ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓 ]

1.6k words..-+

"𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴."
-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘬𝘪

[ second person pov ]

It was the third morning when the Warner's had been teleported to your dimension. Today, you would take them outside to the mall and teach them how to act like a normal, civilized person that goes to the mall. You would teach them how to order food in the food court and how to pay money when you buy something. Most importantly, buying them new clothes.

"Everyone have everything?" you asked. You wore a [ f/c ] turtle neck and jeans that had a tiny patch of grass stains where your knee was, but it was still good to wear. You watched as Wakko tried to fit a giant mallet in his pocket.

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"I'm trying to fit my mallet somewhere! I usually carry it with me everywhere in our universe in case if we're in a big pickle that we can't get out of." he responded while struggling to fit his mallet in his pocket. You sighed in annoyance and took the mallet out of his hand, tossing it onto your bed.

"One, we won't be needing it. And two, this is a different universe, Wakko. You can't fit large things into smaller spaces." you informed him. Wakko's expression turned into a frown. He then dragged his feet over to his other siblings, who were already changed and ready to go. Yakko had a fanny pack that was strapped around his shoulder and waist, which held unnecessary items, but you didn't care- as long as it wasn't a weapon, otherwise you and the Warner's would be banned from the mall. Dot, she was just normal, because she was the mature sibling.

"Alright everyone, let's go now." you cheered. You've always liked going to the mall- by yourself of course. 

You walked out of the your bedroom while the Warner's linked arms and skipped with you towards the door of your house.

"Mom! We're leaving now," you called out..

"Alright! Don't be stupid to the point where I have to pick you up at the police station!" she shouted back at you. You rolled your eyes playfully and opened the door at signaled for Yakko, Wakko, and Dot to leave now. The Warner's skipped out of the house, along with you walking behind them, phone in hand and looking at it.

As you guys were looking, you could hear the Warner's 'oohing' and 'ahing' at everything that they saw that was interesting, which made you giggled or chuckle. Finally, after only fifteen minutes of walking and a pitstop at the gas station, you and the Warner's have finally reached the mall.