Chapter 21

Ava's POV

After Ethan left my room, after getting me all hot and wet, I was fucking frustrated, I contemplated on whether I should touch myself to reduce the aching down there but if I stayed in this room one more minute, mom might come find me and the last thing I wanted was to have her hear me touch myself thinking and moaning her son's name.

I went downstairs and sat down, I was uncomfortable because my panties was damp and I was still horny.

Ethan was really trying not to smirk at me, obnoxious bastard, he did it on purpose.

Now I had to sit through talking with Mom and trying to hide my discomfort and arousal.

I tried to rub my legs together to make the aching better but it wasn't even working, I kept shifting and shifting

Mom asked if I was okay and I told her yes, but I was dying inside.
And Ethan was enjoying it.

I was so going to kill him

We had finished and I went upstairs into my room, the aching was still there but I needed to bath and probably rest to get rid of the thoughts in my head.

I undressed and went into the shower, the water was warm and relaxing, I closed my eyes and all could think of was Ethan's fingers on my clit.

My hands slowly went to my breasts and pinched my already hard nipple, I gasp out while my other hand rested on my pussy.

I started rubbing slow and my other hand on my nipple suddenly felt like Ethan's, hard but soft, I felt like he was in the bathroom with me.

I pinched on my clit and it made me moan hard, I didn't want to be loud but damn this felt so good.
I kept rubbing and touching my clit and I felt myself tense

"Ooooh Fuck Ethan" and with one last rub and pinch on my clit I came over my fingers, I was panting hard, I rested my back on the wall letting the water just fall on the tub.

I slowly regained myself and with a smile on my face I took a hot and relaxing shower.

But here I was again on the bed, Ethan just left my room again, twice in one day he had succeeded in getting me horny, but now he promised to take care of it in his apartment.

I was going over to his apartment and possibly pass the night there.
I didn't realize I was smiling and blushing at the same time until I felt my jaw ache

Ethan was driving me crazy

____________________________________________

Ethan's POV

I had texted Ava a few minutes ago and she told me she was on her way already.
I was excited like a teenager, that's what Ava does to me.

I was still smiling when I heard my doorbell, I got up and opened to find a smiling Ava on the other side, I pulled her in by her waist and closed the door while her back rested on the door.

"Hey" I breath out looking into her eyes and she blushed.

"Hey" she whispered shyly making me chuckle, I bent and kissed her on the lips before letting go and leading her inside.

She was looking around the place in awe, she had never been here before

"You like"? I asked and she nodded smiling

"It's beautiful" she said and it just warmed me up, little things like that from Ava was enough to drive me nuts

"Do you want something to drink"? I asked and she shook her head, she had never liked alcohol.