Chapter 30

Ethan's POV

Dad and I had a long talk along with Uncle Tony.
It was a very beautiful moment, he asked a lot of questions and I answered all truthfully, and I also told him the truth about how Ava and started, then he apologized for putting me on pressure to have said something like that.

He asked if I truly love her and I confirmed it to him, he asked if she knew and I told him no because I didn't want to scare her.

He told me to let her know when I can because I'll never know if she feels that way for me until I tell her.

The whole talk was finally done with and I left dad and uncle Tony upstairs to look for my woman.
It feel good calling her that.

I got downstairs and found her, mom and aunt Anna in the kitchen, I kissed mom on the cheek and hugged aunt Anna before moving over to my baby.

Her eyes still looked scared but I smiled down at her "hey baby" I whispered and she smiled shyly because aunt Anna and Mom were both staring at us now.

"Hey" she squeaked out lowly, then I chuckled and bent down to look at her eyes.

I was about kissing her when her eyes widen

"Ethan dad's watching us" she said alarmingly and I smirked at her

"Good" and then I crashed my lips on hers, I could hear aunt Anna and mom both awww beside us making me roll my eyes, bunch of old women that lived for the romance.

Dad walked into the kitchen with Uncle Tony while I was still kissing Ava and he cleared his throat making us break apart.

"Keep it in your pants young man, she's still my daughter and I won't hesitate to shoot you" he said and Uncle Tony and aunt Anna just burst out laughing while Mom smacked him in the head

"You shoot my son and I'm gonna kill you" she said with a glare and Ava and I snickered at him

Ava walked closer to dad and hugged him
"Thank you Dad" she said and he kissed her cheeks

"Anything for you princess" he said.

I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her to me before whispering in her ears

"How about I take you home so you can rest" and she just hummed closing her eyes a bit.

We told Mom and Dad we'd be going home but not before dad made us swear to sleep in separate rooms, else he'd castrate me.

Trust mom to always have my side, she quickly told him to keep his mudering spree on hold else she'd whoop his ass.

Ava and I got to my place and I quickly took her lips in mine when we entered inside the house, I was so fucking happy

Now I had only one problem, I needed to tell her how I felt about her.

"Do you miss me that much"? She asked raising her brows and I nodded with a smile.

I kissed her again and I let her go after we both ran out of breath and we were panting our chest heaving up and down.

"Move in with me" I breath out and her eyes widened.

"Ethan" she whispered

"Yes baby, move in with me" I told her again

"Are you sure? I mean we're not......" I cut her short with a kiss, I knew what she wanted to say but I didn't want her to say it.

"Yes baby, I'm sure, I wanna be close to you" I muttered and she smiled.

"I'll move in with you, on one condition" she said and I raised my brows waiting for her to say it.

"Make Love to me" she whispered out and I could have sworn my heart skipped a bit.

I didn't say anything, I just took her lips in a slow kiss, her hands wrapped around my neck.

My hands rested under her butt "jump baby" I whispered and she did and wrapped her legs around my torso.

I kept kissing her slowly as I walked into the bedroom with her, I laid her on the bed and I took of her clothes, I started kissing her body, leaving open mouthed kisses on her skin.

She was so fucking perfect and her breast looked bigger and firmer, I know it was because of the pregnancy, she was glowing more too.

I slowly took off my shirt and pants leaving me in just my boxer briefs, as I went back to kissing her.
I was worshiping her body because she deserved everything good.

She reached for my boxer briefs and I took it off.

My hands came in contact with her wet sex and she shuddered, I teased her opening with my dick while kissing her lips

Then slowly I started to enter inside her, her lips were slightly parted and I was already fully inside of her.

I started moving slowly inside her and I filled her to the brim, her pussy clenched around my dick
"You're beautiful Ava, so fucking beautiful" I whispered while kissing her neck.

Her eyes were closed as I was slowly thrusting in and out of her
"Open your eyes baby" I commanded and she did.

And when she did, a tear dropped from her eyes and I bent down and kissed it away before kissing her forehead and bending down to take her lips in mine.

This kiss was filled with a whole lot of emotions and I could feel it deep within my bones, I wanted Ava, not temporarily but forever.
I want forever with her, only her.

I let go of her lips and looked into her eyes, she looked like she wanted to say something.

"I love you Ava" I blurted out and I could see shock on her face, she wasn't expecting me to say that "I'm in love with you" I said while I was still thrusting inside her.

She didn't say anything, she pulled me closer to her and kissed me deeply, I was a bit disappointed she didn't say it back but I would wait for her.

Then she let go off me and smiled "I love you too Ethan" she whispered and my eyes snapped up to look at her again.

"Say it again baby" I breath out and she smiled widely

"I love you Ethan, I'm in love with you"

"Fuck I love you baby" I cursed out and kissed her, my pace had increased a bit and I was close to cuming.

"Tell me you love me again Ava" I muttered and she smiled, kissed me

"I love you so much Ethan" and with a final thrust I came inside of her but not before I felt her warm juice on my cock, she had cum too.

I was still inside her but I was staring into her eyes while she was blushing hard

"I love you baby, and I'll do anything to make you happy and to see our baby happy too" I told her kissing the tip of her nose

Okay, last and final chapters.

I'll have epilogue up along side chapter 31 of Rhys's book because they're one and same thing, just in four different POVs