I would rather die

The torchlight flickered against the damp, grimy walls of the underground cell. In one corner, a powerful ALPHA strained against his chains, his eyes burning with defiance and pain. Blood trickled down his chiseled chest, evidence of the wounds inflicted upon him.

The heavy iron door groaned open, revealing a group of imposing figures known as the AMENTES. Their cruel features and half-human, half-monstrous forms reflected their sadistic nature. Among them stood THE CREATURE, a grotesque being of unknown origins, with sharp fangs and a malevolent aura surrounding it.

With a menacing grin, THE CREATURE approached the captive Alpha, its eyes glowing with malice.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here," it hissed. "The mighty Alpha Zyane, leader of the Makah Reservation pack, all chained up and vulnerable. How the mighty have fallen."

Zyane growled defiantly, his gaze narrowed with fury.

"You will never break me," he snarled. "My pack will come for me. And when they do, they'll tear you apart, limb by limb."

He said that just out of spite. Internally he was begging the moon goddess to not let anyone search for him. He can't really think of anyone else getting tortured just cause of him.

The CREATURE emitted a chilling, guttural laughter, circling Zyane, taunting him.

"Oh, I do hope they try," it sneered. "I would relish in their futile attempts to rescue you. and I have enough cellars here to hold your entire pack. If only I knew how many wolves your pack actually has, I can make prior arrangements" he smirked.

As THE CREATURE raised its twisted hand, one of its followers stepped forward, holding a wickedly sharp silver blade.

"Let's see how long your resistance holds when we introduce you to a little pain," THE CREATURE sadistically declared.

In one swift motion, the follower slashed the blade across Zyane's flank. A howl of agony filled the cell as Zyane writhed in pain, blood spilling from the fresh wound.

Drawing closer, THE CREATURE's voice dripped with cruelty.

"Tell us what we want to know, Alpha Zyane," it hissed. "Where is your Makah Reservation pack hiding? How many of you are left?"

Despite the agony coursing through his body, Zyane gritted his teeth, trembling with a mixture of pain and rage. Yet, he remained defiant.

"You think I'll betray my pack? I'd rather die!" he roared.

The CREATURE's grin widened, delighting in its sadistic pleasure.

"Oh, don't worry, Alpha Zyane," it taunted. "We have countless methods to make you talk. And trust me, you'll beg for death long before we're done with you."

With a resounding slam, the cell door shut, leaving Alpha Zyane alone with THE CREATURE and its followers. The echoes of Zyane's tortured cries reverberated through the dank chamber as THE CREATURE continued its relentless pursuit of information.

In Sam's House:

Anna was doing everything in her power to contact her brother. She contacted a friend name Karol to assist her in contacting her brother through mind link even when the other was resisting.

Karol asked Anna to reach out as just his sister, as if she wasn't aware that he was in danger. In that case there might be little resistance from Zyane and that they might be successful in reaching him.

Anna was tired, angry and outright frustrated.

She had unknowingly spilled that Edward was Jake's mate. And after that she ghosted everyone and locked herself in her room.