confession

Jacob's P.O.V

"Jake I need to talk something" Seth my favorite wolf was fidgeting, his posture in complete submission, his neck tilted to one side which had me frowning. He's acting the way every wolf would act towards their alpha but hell I'm not just their alpha. I'm his friend. More like a brother. Why is he in this posture?

"Anything wrong Seth?" I asked.

He was stiff his shoulders hunched, he looked so defeated which made my heart hurt. He's the kindest person and we all love him for that. Even Sam finds it hard to keep his temper tantrums under control but the youngest of us Seth, never once threw a tantrum, never cursed or never felt bad for being a werewolf. He just accepted the truth and handled it in a way better than our older mates.

I was still waiting for his reply.

"Don't please make me leave the pack Alpha. I love you guys as family. You can hate me and punish me all you want. But please—"he started crying which was like a cute puppy whimpering, that had my heartstrings pulling.

I just pulled him to a hug which I thought would relax him, but he flinched.

"Seth what's wrong?" I asked in a desperate way.

"You'll hate me" he whispered.

"Just tell me Seth, I'm sure there's nothing that's gonna make me hate you" I said.

"I—"

"You?"

"I'm gay." He said.

I was shocked. Hell, I'm not against homosexuals. But, why was Seth so depressed to say this to me? Did I scare him too much? Did he not see me as his friend? My mind was in a whirlwind of questions that I didn't notice Seth's absence.

I looked ahead to find Seth running off. I soon chased him, which made his running even faster.

I tried to catch him but being the fastest of us all, he ran towards the vampire territory making my heart beat out of my chest.

I resented going there especially after we killed the vampire who threatened Bella.

Werewolves are not the only creatures being territorial. I can't even pass their lands without permission. It's like violating the treaty. Seth sure as hell knows about that.

He's too young. What if they hurt him?

All this thoughts had me worried as I raced back to my house stark naked and fetched the mobile Eddie got me.

I didn't waste my time at all.

Edward's P.O.V

I felt one of my many phones buzzing.

I saw the caller ID that made me sigh and smile at the same time

"Jake if you are trying to annoy me with the new nickname—"

"EDWARD" I can sense the panic in his voice. He was panting. Seems like someone who has just finished running a marathon.

"Hey what..."

"SETH" he cuts me off but still continues. "He entered your land. I promise, he's of no harm, he just entered by mistake"

"Jacob"

"No please don't hurt him."

"Idiot, Jacob. What did you think of us? Hurting a teen just because he ventured a little farther from his home? Jake don't worry he'll be okay."

"Please tell everyone—"

This time it was me cutting him off.

"Hey relax. Everyone is listening to this conversation, no privacy with sensitive hearing vampires lurking at your shadows right? Carlisle and Jasper are already out of the house. They'll find him as we speak." I said trying to calm him down.

"Can I come there to fetch him?"

"Sure if you want. Otherwise I can..."

"No I'll come and fetch him. Thanks Eddie."

"OH god" I sighed even though my lips were twitching upward with the new nick name Jake has found for me.

I could hear him start his car.

He could have disconnected the call. But he didn't. Neither did I.

I was waiting expectantly and the door opened. I half expected Jake but it was Seth accompanied by Jas and Carlisle.

I wanted to question him, but I decided against it.

Finally after what felt like hours, Jake entered the house, his stride screaming dominance.

"Mutt" Rosalie muttered. I growled lowly in warning because Jake was not in a mood to deal with her insults.

"Hey blonde leech, fuck off will ya?" he said his teeth gritting in a force that could actually shatter it in the process.

"Seth"

"Jake I know"

"What the hell you know Seth? What the absolute hell? What do you think about me? That I would hate you, punish you for what you said?" his voice was booming.

I immediately caught on. Maybe Seth told him that he was gay.

"I know you are mad." Seth said in a small voice.

"Hell no" he said. Seth let out breath he was holding, but Jake continued.

"I'M LIVID because the person whom I thought was my best friend doesn't even know about me. How on earth did you remotely think that I would throw you out of the pack? Have you been thinking me as some judgmental prick? Of course I've judged people Seth but I know what is right and wrong"

"Jake—"

"Don't you dare interrupt me."

"Sorry Alpha" he said his voice barely above a whisper.

"Alpha—"Jake asked in disbelief. "Why the hell are you calling me Alpha? What the hell? I thought we're friends Seth. I thought we're brothers. I thought you'll come to me if you have any problem. I thought I'm your best buddy. I can't believe that I'm just an Alpha to you Seth... Never mind. I know my place now." He said distraught.

"Jake—" Seth couldn't speak anything.

"Come let's get you home. Be waiting in rabbit. I'll be back soon" Jake said as he gave Seth a small push towards the entrance of our house.

Then he reached me. I was transfixed by his confident stride. I was frozen in place until I felt him within feet in front of me.

"Thanks" he said verbally 'Eddie' he thought.

I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"Why can't to just call me that loudly?"I asked with a mock frown.

"What Edward? I thought that it was our little secret." he said with a mock gasp. I rolled my eyes again and saw him talking something to Carlisle before he left.

"Jake-- he's something else" I thought.

A/N

HEY GUYS. HOW'RE YOU DOING?

I'M DOING GOOD. I'M BORED. WELL ANOTHER CHAPTER DOWN. HOPE YOU'RE LIKING THE STORY. I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN I PROMISE.

UNTIL THEN, BYE PEEPS.