20. Little Rabbit

For only a few seconds, the flow of the surrounding air seemed to be stagnant.

On the skating rink, the men and women were crowded into piles, there were laughing and screaming, and everyone excitedly counted down loudly.

Zeng Qi Lin leaned against the handrail, glancing at the two people who were entangled together not far away, and causally asked the person next to him, "Ah Ci has a new girlfriend again?"

A boy said, "He's your brother, aren't you suppose to know."

"Tch, where do I get the time to care about this, he just spends his days idly."

"But Ah Ci's better than you, he's liked by a lot of girls."

"That's because he looks good, just like his father."

Zeng Qi Lin turned his head, looking forward, and suddenly raised his eyebrows, letting out a 'yo'. "They're fighting over there?"

Xie Ci sat on the ground, frowning in pain as he rubbed his shoulders.

"My days..."

Xu You didn't know where she got that huge strength just now. She was being held by Xie Ci without a hint of letting go, so she turned sideways in desperation and bit down on his arm.

Right at that moment when the person behind her was in pain, she almost used all her strength to quickly push him away.

The ice was not like a road, so balance was not easy to control.

Xie Ci was caught off guard, such a tall figure being thrown to the ground by her, he was a little surprised.

"Crazy!"

Xu You cursed, raising the back of her hand, rubbing her cheek vigorously, again and again.

"No, I'm saying." Xie Ci lowered his head, rolling up his sleeves, looking at the deep and neat teeth marks, and couldn't help but yell, "Damn, you're merciless when you're biting me, Xu You?"

Xu You glared at him, and boldly said, "You deserved it, you bit me first."

She was so angry she wanted to leave, but she was taken to the centre of the rink, unable to skate and walk, her heart full of despair under anxiety.

Xie Ci, however, was not in a rush. He sat on the ground carelessly, one hand propped behind his back, looking up at her from below, teasing as he said, "Where did I bite you?"

"......"

Pervert.

A pervert whose skin was thicker than a corner of the city wall.

Xu You gritted her teeth and remained silent, squatted down, and began to untie the laces of her skates.

Xie Ci was still talking, "Do you know about appeal?"

Since she was ignoring him, he just continued to talk alone.

He talked for a while.

Xie Ci licked his lips and grinned, not knowing if it was aftertaste or what, he casually said, "Hey, your face is quite soft, and I didn't bite you, I just pecked a little..."

"Can you stop talking?"

Xu You couldn't take it anymore, she really wanted to explode, and threw the shoe directly at his face.

She had already taken off one shoe, so the other was much more convenient.

When the soles of her feet touched the ice, a gust of cold air rushed throughout her body, and Xu You shivered instantly.