25. Don't Be Scared

Hearing Chen Xiao's exclaim, the other two people in the dorm also gathered around.

"What happened what happened?"

Chen Xiao covered her mouth, turning her head, pointing to her phone and said to her roommates, "Someone posted that Xie Ci he... he seemed to have violated a girl from year one, and it had already been reported to the school..."

The content of the post briefly explained the time and process of the incident.

Xu You scrolled as she looked, her eyebrows frowning even more.

Chen Xiao and Liao Yue Min were beside her, analysing the situation with each other.

"It was so dark that time, how did the junior know that it was Xie Ci."

"Hasn't it been said, after the junior was rescued, although the person ran away, someone else found Xie Ci's school badge on the ground..."

"But that still isn't right, Xie Ci was not in school at all during the sports festival, his class and class four went out to play together."

"Look at the post, there are people from class four who said that Xie Ci had disappeared around five or six in the afternoon, and they didn't know where he went, doesn't it fit perfectly..."

"What time did it happen?"

"It was just when Xie Ci was away, around six in the evening. That junior went to buy milk tea, and on her way back..."

"... Did something happen or..."

"Nothing really happened, and she was saved by someone walking past, but you would think that this kind of situation is so scary!! If the school were to expel him it would be a small problem, maybe it had became a big problem..." Chen Xiao's expression was exaggerated, but she didn't continue her words.

In the evening of the sports festival, five or six o'clock, a lost school badge.

No witness, the timing fitted perfectly, and there was plausible evidence.

Xu You put down Chen Xiao's phone, and sat for a while quietly.

She didn't know what to think of, her face pale, forehead sweating, and her hands were tightly squeezed together:

In class in the afternoon, everyone in class was discussing about this matter.

Xie Ci's seat was empty, Song Yi Fan was also nowhere to be seen.

The office was in a building next to the year two teaching building.

Xu You's hand was holding the form the form teacher had given her in the morning, and she handed it to the office.

In the quiet corridor, only a ray of light beam was projected onto the tiled floor.

After handing in the form, she lowered her head and walked out of the office.

Turning a corner and passing a door, she gradually stopped.

In the principal's office.

There were fierce quarrelling sounds coming from inside, faintly mixed with intermittent sobbing sounds.

"Xie Ci! You better tell me clearly, what is going on!" A middle-aged man's angry roar sounded, it was obvious that he was furious.

A woman was very anxious, and kept on urging. "Is this a joke! Stop being quiet and start talking!"

Someone whispered a word of persuasion.

Another sharp female voice raised her voice. "You said it wasn't you, but you can't say what you did that night?!! You still won't admit it!! Something like this happened to my daughter, if you're not going to tell me, I'll call 110 now!"