Chapter-8

The moment I opened my eyes I was not in the same room, the bed and the surroundings appeared luxurious. My lower body was numb and my clothes were changed.

I got up after a lot of effort and removed the duvet from my body. I touched my belly to feel my child but there was nothing.

Someone opened the door, and I looked in the direction from where the sound was coming.

"Finally woke up?" It was Riyaz.

"What have you done to my child?" I shouted in anger.

"She is with his father," he said in a calm voice while unknotting his tie.

"How could you do this? She was not even born," I said, losing my calm.

"If I knew it was a girl, I would never give you that drug. Instead I would have raised her and made her my favourite mistress," he said with a smirk.

Hearing him talking nonsense about my unborn girl, I felt the urge to kill him. "You are a monster," I yelled at him and grabbed the lamp that was beside the bed and threw it at him.

"Why do you always choose violence?" he said while avoiding the lamp. "I wanted to take good care of you but it appears that you like it rough." He squeezed my cheek and I slapped him with all my power.

"I tried to be nice but now whatever will happen you are at fault," he said and left the room.

My eyes were getting wet. "I am sorry, I am sorry," I cried and touched my belly. "I'm the worst mother in this world, I couldn't even save you. I'm of no use," I screamed in frustration.

"Who says?" I heard him again. He was smirking, I wanted to rip that smirk out of his face. How can he even smile after killing an innocent soul?

He beckoned two of his men and they came in and tied my hands and legs with rope. I tried to defend myself but my body had no strength to fight against them.

They left the room and closed the door. Riyaz hovered above me and tore off my clothes. "Just kill me," I shouted and he began to laugh. "If you won't kill me then I'll give you an extremely horrible death," I threatened him.

"You are too weak for it," he said while undressing himself.

"You are underestimating me," I shouted and bit his ear with all my force. His earlobe started to bleed, he hissed in pain and tried to separate himself but my grip was very strong.

He punched me on my nose and I lost my grip. He got up and saw himself in the mirror, the damage was already done. He grabbed the lamp which was near the mirror and threw it on my face and I blackout.

I had no idea for how long I was unconscious. The moment I opened my eyes I found myself in the same condition. My clothes were tattered and my hands and legs were still tied.

My body was in pain. I looked around and found out that I was alone in the room. The lamp's broken pieces were still on the bed. I picked one of the pieces using my mouth and cut the rope off my hands. Later I got my legs free as well. I opened his closet and wore his clothes.

My legs were giving up but I kept dragging myself to open the door and as I expected it was locked. I checked the balcony and saw a few guards roaming around. I had no power to run or fight with any of them. So I gave up and removed the glass from the bed and laid down once again, after keeping a sharp piece under my pillow.

I planned to raise my child after finding out about Abdul but he killed my hope. He killed my daughter, not just he killed her but also said that he would keep my daughter as his mistress. I will kill him when he comes back. Due to fatigue, my eyes started closing on their own.