NEW STORY: OMEGA CINDERELLA

When all you have to go by is your mate's scent and not knowing what they look like drives Morgan Knight crazy. Finding her mate at a masquerade ball was far from what she had imagined, especially when her mate was a weak omega.

--

"I won't look at you," Morgan said. "Not yet anyway. Your scent alone makes me want you. But then again, you are my mate, so there is this longing to want you."

Her pinky touched mine. Just that small touch was enough to make me want to spin around, get on my tippy toes, and kiss her. We only knew each other by our scents. Sea salt, coconut, and seaweed combine in her scent to create an unmistakable mix of warmth and sweetness.

"What if you don't like the way I look?" I whispered, pressing my back into hers. The feeling of disappointment settled in my chest. What if she rejects me?

Morgan and I interlocked our pinky fingers. As she speaks, I feel a light vibration of her body. "It's the bond between us that I care most about," she said. "Being my mate means loving every imperfection of you and your flaws become what I find perfect."

--

This one is a slow burn ❤️‍🔥
You find the book on my profile.
The first official chapter coming soon.
--