🦋𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑐𝑒🦋

Anastasia and Drizella had just finished getting ready shortly before their mother did, for all that was left to do for Lady Tremaine was to put on her two lavish gold earrings, meanwhile, the both of them were waiting in the living space just staring at the carriage doors through the large windows waiting impatiently to to merely step foot into it so that they may all finally be on their journey to attend the ball. As Lady Tremaine entered the room, now wearing her curved elongated gold earrings she was overjoyed to see her two daughters looking ever so extravagantly dressed this splendid evening. Anastasia had worn a considerably large blooming pink ballgown, and it was adorned with many outlines of purple, dim-yellow and cerulean-blue flowers stitched on that were filled in with the same colour but just a few shades lighter to compliment it, she had also worn velvet pink gloves, as well as many pieces of jewellery to pair with the rest of her attire, she had even chosen to wear the fragments of the broken crown in her hair as accessories, though it appeared quite brummagem she clothed it with exhibitionist-confidence. As for her sister, Drizella had the same gown but instead, it was a bright yellow coloured ball gown adorned with a cobalt blue undertone and cobalt-blue, pine-green, crimson-red outlines of flowers with complementary lighter shades to fill in the contours and she too wore velvet gloves which were instead bright yellow. Drizella paired her gown with her cobalt blue necklace and yellow rose pin accessory placed in her hair. Anastasia's and Drizella's hair had been curled and styled as they usually did daily but during an occasion for a much more anticipated event, they had spent great care to have it structured for the ball. Lady Tremaine came closer toward them both wearing a stunning olive green column dress, with a matching olive green chapel train attached to the back. She had gold accents and gold undertones on her gown, a black and gold necklace, gold earrings and lastly, a bright yellow feather placed in the back of her hair to not take the attention off her freshly styled top. "My dear girls, to see you like this! It makes me believe one of you might just snare the prince." Lady Tremaine said to both of them proudly, she went on to express that she felt she had two winning horses in the race and that no one else in the kingdom would be able to outshine her breathtaking daughters.

Soon after this, both Anastasia's and Drizella's focus shifted towards the stairs along with their mother's too as she noticed their gaze transverse someplace else, it was Ella in the background making her way down the flight of stairs wearing her simply styled pink mended ball gown. "Cinderella?" Said Lady Tremaine in a confused voice, Ella knew that this course of action would have caused some sort of commotion somehow, she assured her stepmother that it cost her nothing and that it was her mother's old dress which she had put together by herself. "Ooh-la, Cinderella at the ball. No one wants a servant for a bride." Drizella said in a scornful tone, Lady Tremaine was quite livid at the situation and was about to ask Ella how could she have dared to do so but before she uttered her words Ella spoke, "I don't want to ruin anything, I don't even want to meet the prince," she conveyed with a slight worry in her voice. Her stepmother strongly said that she wouldn't and that there was no question if she was going to attend the ball or not. Ella responded by saying that all the maidens of the land have been invited to attend and this was by order of the king. Lady Tremaine assured her stepdaughter that it was the king she was thinking of when she had said all those things prior and so she continued to convey her point further across, "It would have been an insult to the royal personage to take you to the palace dressed in those old rags". This though was stated with all means to offend her stepdaughter. Ella was quite hurt by these mentions as this wasn't just any dress, it was the dress of her late mother whom she loved dearly and it was slightly degrading on her end. She then turned her head downward and looked to the floor with a discouraged face, and right after this Lady Tremaine and her daughters approached Ella slowly while continuing to set salt on a wound, while nearing her Lady Tremaine said that her mother's taste in fashion was quite questionable and as she said this she referred to Ella's dress as something of a nasty nature, she then unexpectedly and swiftly pulled the left sleeve of her dress and tore some of the fabric off and acted as if she didn't mean to do it but it was clear otherwise. She then pulled on the upper bodice, Drizella followed by pulling on the skirt seams causing it to tear and break and called it a "ridiculous old-fashioned joke", while the both of them ruined her dress Anastasia might have been the only one who felt as if though for a slight second that it was much too far to do this to Ella, Lady Tremaine then let out a little vicious laugh as she took joy in destroying something Ella loved falling apart before her hand.

Ella was visibly hurt and her eyes had turned red along with the formations of tears about to fall and race to the ground, she asked how could her stepmother bring herself to have done what she did and she responded by asking Ella how could she otherwise, "I will not have anyone associate my daughters with you, it would ruin their prospects to be seen arriving with a ragged servant girl, because that is what you are. And that is what you will always be." Lady Tremaine said in a spiteful and horrid way to Ella's face with anger dwelling in her eyes. As Ella continued to stare at her face in silence still trying to hold back her tears her stepmother shouted at her loudly saying she should listen clearly and remember her next words, "Now! Mark my words! You shall not go to the ball!" As Lady Tremaine spoke this she pointed a finger aggressively to Ella's face, once a short moment had passed she told her daughters that it was best that they were off to depart, her daughters exited the house with proud looks plastered on their faces with their heads held high and in just a few seconds they entered their carriage waiting for their mother. Lady Tremaine was still in the house, just looking at Ella's sad face, she turned and walked toward the opened doors but before she closed them in her footsteps she looked to her stepdaughter one more time and smiled, "Good night..." she said deviously and made her way to join her daughters in the carriage outside. Ella's head was racing along with her heart for a brief moment, soon she followed behind their path only to stand back by the entrance and watch them leave in the carriage and make their way down the road to go towards the palace without her. And soon after this she ran, she ran to the nearby fountain in the garden and wept heavily. She had been mistreated on an entirely new level that she wasn't aware could even have become possible, while she cried she found it slightly difficult to breathe and she looked up to the night sky and pleaded with a broken heart, "I'm sorry Mother, I'm sorry. I said I'd have courage but I don't...not anymore, I don't believe anymore...." She then stood up, turned and ran to the backspace of the garden which was further from where she stood, she rushed toward it and continued to shed her tears over it. Quickly drop after drop they fell to the ground, tear after tear they fell onto the stone bricks. And there she stayed by the fountain...continuing to weep, "Oh, no. No, it isn't true. It's just no use...no use at all. I can't believe, not any more, there's nothing left to believe in...nothing," Ella repeated to herself with many tears constantly running down her face...