Chapter Twenty-five

Jessa's pov

Usually, I still love the small things that made me smile except that he was so ninety-nine per cent certain I would love the special surprise that he had for me in the meantime, we were sitting down in class to explore the laws and philosophical theories as everything went back to normal being able to hug him again during in our one-hour lesson the professor split her class into two groups where some questions were asked about beliefs in a heavy debate about a philosophers argument discussion with the whole class.

Furthermore, my team won the debate on a theory of ethical standards which means that our prize was we got to leave class early today so now he was taking me to this place which was a surprise that means he wasn't going to reveal to me the exact location telling me to close my eyes while we were sitting in a car waiting for him to take me to this place and then I heard the car engine turned off, next he opened his door, closing it with his hand and then I feel him lift me up with his hands.

"Gosh, you don't know how much I miss you."he breathed deeply and then he continued to say. "You can now open your eyes, flower."

We were standing in the middle of an empty vinyl store where there were two plates, cups, chairs, equal amounts of cutlery, magic fairies lights and the back of the store was a vinyl player playing a collection of songs by Dermot Kennedy to Taylor swift's song making me immediately want smiles more as I remembered this was the first place that we ever bonded together over our most listened songs or favorite records.

I wonder how he got this place booked in advance and somehow I couldn't stop thinking about how much attention to detail went into this place being absolutely amazed by how it looked now.

Moreover, the two of sat down at the table whereas I thought i had spotted almost all of the hockey team boys were standing there holding the first dish of the day and then I learned that he had always been by my side when we were broken up as it continued on afterwards as i was too grateful for him being in my life.

"I miss you so much and I'm stunned at what you've done with this store for our date." I laughed happily and looked back at him.

He fondly gazed at me with pure joy expected nothing more than happiness including good vibes from the both of us now that we were together again as we were ate the delicious food that he had made for us while getting all his friends ready to become our waitress or waiters standing in the doorway making me laugh because Wyatt and Holden were practicing their french accent on each other.

And then Mason started shaking his head at them when muttered incoherent words under his breath as his rolled his eyes trying not to smile also Natiala looked at them unamused as she seemed unbothered by their accent game along with Avena who didn't even mind what the boys were doing.

"You do that more often." He said softly with the look of admiration in his eyes.

Slowly I picked up a glass of water to drink while they served the last course of today which was chocolate cheesecake dessert with salted caramel ice cream that was very delicious and then we went inside the music booth to listen to different songs on vinyl for about two hours during those hours we played different songs as we talked about anything having a deep conversation. In the meanwhile we started slow dancing including having fun in our little private moments right now. I missed this, us and all the fun things that we did together in the last couple of months. I have grown tired of us dancing around each other especially when we both have the same friendship group.

"Do what again?"I asked him in bewilderment.

For a moment I waited to hear what he had to say since I was already confused by what he was saying that he wanted me to do something for him again because he looked at me with a look i couldn't decipher in his eyes and then I saw him the guy who I had a crush on that was very good luck charm telling me that even though everything might seem somewhat hard or impossible that I should think straight outside of the box thinking saying that we could always accomplish something if we had put our minds to it.