chapter 17

I said that today is going to be great

I said that today is going to be great. nah i was wrong in fact it was the fucking worst day ever. besides the other fucking bad days I had in the past. this one's going on the top list. 

you may ask why it made the top list?  Well here is why. 

when I stepped outside this morning I had hope that it will be a great day ahead . well little did I know that I have to see Rhodes again today, to discuss something he has on the contract. which I still yet can't wrap my head around or think I will ever accept it. 

I am literally going to kill him. here is my plan as of yet, 

step 1: arrive at his house. 

step 2: pull out my gun.

step 3: shoot him. 

that is my current plan and I think it is a wonderful one. I had wished if I could have my way with him and torture the fuck out of him but my current plan will get rid of him fast. which is what I really want. it is effective and fast. oh also smart. 

ugh I love my super smart brain.

I called him this morning to ask what the fuck was that rule on the contract and this is how our conversation went. 

me: going crazy over what I read. grabbed my phone looked through my contacts for the person I saved as 'duck'. called him, he answered after a couple of rings. 

"what the fuck is that on the contract?"

he fucking laughed

 "well good morning to you as well. Raven. the only voice I wanted to hear this early in the fucking morning."

"you swear a lot and it is your fucking fault cause what the fuck is this, I not signing this shit. no. way. in. hell." 

then I thought to myself that I do also swear a lot. oops. anyways. 

"ah I see. well how about that, come to my house tonight and we can discuss about it more."

some one get me a pillow I want to scream. 

"I will keep on saying it to you. suffer. in. hell." I hang up. 

and that is how I came up with my amazing plan ever. the best one so far. not that my plans were bad before. no I always have the best plans amongst all. but this one was my best option so far. 

I am currently reading some paper work regarding a case I have. it is a pain in the ass to go over all the witness statements and police records. I have to check for every single tiny detail. sometimes there happens to be something off in the statements and we could use it in our favour. 

this case is a tough one, I have been working on it for quite some time. the prosecutor is a bitch. I hate him so much.

I was half way through one of the statements when there was a knock on my door.