chapter 35

we got home and fallon was already waiting for us

we got home and fallon was already waiting for us. because I obviously texted her and filled her in on what is happening. she was excited at first, just because she gets to hang out with Ace. she loves little kids but god forbid not her own. she wants kids however not through her being pregnant. either through a surrogate or adoption. when we first arrived at the door her only concern was "move bitch, where is the baby?" and the moment she saw him with the annoying Aaron she took him and went to her room. and still hasn't came back yet. I am sure he is having the best time of his life. 

I wonder if she applied makeup for him or did his hair?

because if she did I am going to kill her. 

I mean she could do his hair. but not makeup. 

we are currently sitting all together playing uno. 

off course I am beating all of them. like I am good at everything. duhh it is me after all. 

if the kids weren't here I would have made it a little more fun and bought shots or take a piece of clothing off, but princess and Aiden are here so maybe another time when me and Aaron are alone. 

"what are you smirking about?"

huh what.

"oh nothing. I was just thinking about something."

"and that being?"

Really Aaron right now? fine your mistake.

                                                                               ✨My Duck✨

                                                                                                              I was thinking about the how we could play 

                                                                                                 uno differently but the kids are here.

Ah I see, do mind sharing? 

Not at all. I will Gladly. 👹

go ahead birdie. 

shots or take a piece of clothing off.

baby?

Aaron are you ok?

stoppp I am going to laugh. 

zaddy😭😭

he just kept staring at the screen. eyes popped out and saying nothing.