chapter 32

I am seriously regretting about thinking that I made the right choice marrying Aaron you know why? well ladies thats because of his FUCKING MOTHER

I am seriously regretting about thinking that I made the right choice marrying Aaron you know why? well ladies thats because of his FUCKING MOTHER. who the hell does she think she is?

"you are marrying into this family, there are rules you have to follow. the Rhodes family is well respected and hold their title."

blah blah.

I already hate her guts. if I could kill her right at this moment, I am sure I will be doing a favour to all of us. poor kids they have to live with this evil witch. wait, at Least witches are better, she is way worse.

"Aaron is this the girl you chose?"

fucking excuse me. no lady I am just a random person off the street.

so I chose to reply back instead of him.

"yes he did, you have a problem with that?"

fucking bitch. take that. I am not done yet.

"oh and if you do indeed have a problem then I suggest keeping it yourself because frankly no one cares or gives a shit about what you have to say."

her face had all the colours on it. she did not know what to say. she is obviously shocked that I replied back. she can't think that I will let her disrespect me and I say nothing about it.

"Aaron that lady is ridiculous how is she talking to me like this?"

"listen here old lady. you are talking to me you can not expect your son defending you and stop mingling into our wedding preparations it is none of your concern."

"that... that...."

"that is what, ridiculous? no it is not."

"you will regret this one day."

"no I will not, you already killed my aunt which I really did not give a shit about her. so I think you should regret talking to me like this."

let me guess no one told her that I am his daughter. what a shame, it was fun seeing her reaction like this and me breaking the news to her.

"oh yes I changed my last name that is why you do not know me."

oh how I love being a woman.

I got up cause I am not keeping up with this shit.

"it was not so lovely meeting you."

I walked out i literally wanted to scream. this lady is stupid.

I fixed my hair and went down the steps. what is up with all the rich people and the stairs to the main door.

"wait for us."

I looked back and it was them.i guess they wanted to escape her as well. she reminds me of a scorpion spreading its venom on everyone.