Dumb argument: R.C

Warnings : fluff

Your husband Rafe and your son Alex were bickering about the most ridiculous thing in the middle of the night. Above your sleeping body.

"Why can't you share daddy?" your son almost screamed and that was what woke you up.

You looked up to see Rafe and Alex looking down at you with guilty writing all over their faces.

"What's wrong?" you asked your two boys.

"Mama, Daddy doesn't want me to lay here because he takes all the space," he pointed at your chest when he said 'here'.

The thought of Rafe getting so possessive that he doesn't even want to share you with your own son made you laugh out loud.

"Rafe, really? C'mon," you said between your laughs.

"Okay, whatever but Alex, you stay on your side and daddy will stay on his side. We good?" he looked back at Alex and Alex nodded back to his dad, accepting their new plan.

"I'm not a pillow or a bed guys," you said, still laughing at their dumb argument.

They looked back at you as if you were crazy. In their eyes you were the softest pillow to exist.

"Okay, I am a pillow I guess," you said making the boys snuggle into you more.

With that your little family fell back into a sweet sleep.

A/n : this one is short but I just thought the idea was cute!

Words: 0.2K