• 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 •

" Brother your home ! " the little boy ran towards his older brother that just came back home. His older brother hugged him back as well. After they hugged for a few seconds they walked inside their home.

" Come on brother I already cooked lunch ! " the little boy called out his brother. Only to have his older brother laugh out loud.

" Oh senjuro ! Of course i'm going to eat lunch with you but I must ask father something " said kyojuro. Senjuro frowned and tugged his older brothers haori.

" But brother..father isn't home. He left not so long ago " he answered his brother. Kyojuro looked at his younger brother. He sighed and pat his head.

" Alright then, let's go eat lunch ! " he yelled out with such excitement. Senjuro then smiled and pulled his older brother by the hand to the dinning area. He cooked his favorite like always.

He wants to be useful with at least something. And the only thing he can do is cook for his older brother who is working hard everyday. Which kyojuro appreciates it all the time.

" Well then let's enjoy it ! "
.
.
Kyojuro was sitting down in his living room, patiently waiting for his father to return home. Him and senjuro had finished having lunch so senjuro stayed in the kitchen to clean up. While kyojuro waited for his father. He was rather anxious, he wanted to ask him about [ name ].

For some reason he was attracted to her voice.

He had to admit she was a beauty. Even though she was slightly pale she was still a beauty, purple really was her color. It suited her really well. Her peach tinted lips looked smooth and for other reason he wanted to touch them with his thumb. Even though kyojuro is not that type of guy, he couldn't stop but think about it. He doesn't really know what this feeling is. But his mother did explained it to him once.

" Mother..what's love ? " the little kyojuro asked his pregnant mother who was sitting down in her futon. They were both patiently waiting for his father to return home from a mission he had.

" Oh kyojuro..love is such an amazing feeling and such a beautiful thing. Love is when you want to protect that person and show them your love towards them. Either emotionally or physically but you don't have to learn that yet.. " Ruka giggled out.

" How did you and father fall in love with each other ? How did it feel like ? " he asked. Leaning in closer to his mother, excited to hear her response.

" Well the moment I saw your father, I just knew. In that moment I knew that I loved him and that I wanted to spent my whole life with him " ruka swore she could see her sons eyes shine brighter than usual.

" When you see a women..or man, you will feel a difference about your feelings towards them. You will think stuff that you never thought you would, and that's normal " she continued. And kyojuro continued to listen.

" But when you do, remember..always protect the ones you love.. "

Kyojuro was snapped from his memory lane when he heard the front shoji open up and saw his father come in. Kyojuro stood up and went up to him.

" Father, Welcome back. Where did you go ? " he asked. Knowing that his father would just ignore and push him away like always.

" I went to do something " shinjuro whispered out walking towards the kitchen. Kyojuro was shocked that his father didn't ignore him. He smiled and followed his father.

" Say father, do you know who narukami [ name ] is ? " kyojuro asked. He saw how his father stopped walking and his eyes widened. He turned to face his son and spoke out.

" Yes I do, What about her ? Is she back ? How is she ? Is she alive ? " he grabbed his sons shoulder and shook him, wanting answers.

" Calm down father, let's sit down and I will tell you everything " kyojuro grabbed his fathers hands and took him to the dinning area. Where senjuro prepared lunch for his father, but senjuro had left to get groceries.

" Hurry up and tell me everything " shinjuro spoke out. Kyojuro sighed and started speaking.

" Well just today she came back and oyakata-sama introduced us to her. I saw her fine and healthy so I don't think she is hurt. She didn't speak to anyone though "

" Hmm typical [ name ], that brat always being cold towards people. She was never like that when she was younger..did her hair grow ? "

" Hm well yes, it reaches mid her back " he answered his father question. Shinjuro just simply hummed.

" Her hair used to reach her shoulder. It was braided into a single short braid. Does she still braid her hair ? " he asked once again. Kyojuro then nodded his head.

Shinjuro had to admit that him and the other former Meiji era hashiras saw [ name ] as a child figure since she was the only young one there, and women as well. They all saw her as a daughter, including shinjuro. They wanted to protect her at all costs.

The memories shinjuro held, how bad he wanted to go back to that era, it hurts him and sakonji hearing that [ name ] is already an adult. It's crazy, they felt like it was just yesterday that they saw that little child.

" Hmm, I will try to find her tomorrow. She's probably resting right now. That long ass mission must had stressed her a lot " shinjuro said, kyojuro just listened to his father speak about the thunder hashira. He could tell that his father and her were close.

" I don't think she will talk to you father " kyojuro finally spoke out after seconds of being silent. It seemed that his father was recalling memories he had with the thunder hashira.

" Why is that ? " He asked. Kyojuro gulped and started speaking again.

" Well she was pretty sure to kanroji, and she was also rude to the other hashiras. She called us weak and didn't want to come have lunch with us "

Shinjuro hummed and shook his head. " Well y'all can't force her to have lunch with you guys. And second you guys are weak, no offense " he started then continued.

" But don't worry, she was also like that at first but just give her time. She has trust issues, but she will start talking to you guys more in different matters "

" And plus, that brat can't ignore me. She acts way different with me " said shinjuro standing up. Grabbing his plate and left straight into his room. Kyojuro was wondering what his father ate because usually he would ignore him and yell at him.

" It's been a weird day.. " he whispered to him self. He then saw how his father got dressed quickly and headed out, probably to look for [ name ].

' What a weird day indeed.. '
.
.
Shinjuro was walking outside trying to find the thunder estate, it's been years since he has been around there so he completely forgot where the location of the thunder estate is at.

Shinjuro finally found the thunder estate after minutes of trying to find it. He knocked on the gates, hopefully that [ name ] answers.

" Hurry up you you damn brat.. "