• 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 •

1) Since [ name ] couldn't have any kids of her own, her and kyojuro decided to later on adopt zenitsu. Who happily agreed.

2) [ name ] kept all of her flowers that kyojuro had given her in every date they have been in. She placed them around her estate even if they were already dead. It meant a lot to her.

3) Despite the color purple fitting [ name ] so well, her favorite color is actually light shades of yellow.

4) The first thing [ name ] noticed about kyojuro was his hair. It made her fall for him.

5) [ name ] really loves zenitsu ( platonically ) not just because he was another student of jigoro but because she saw her self in zenitsu when she was younger.

6) [ name ] and kyojuro ( sometimes zenitsu ) would visit the graves of jigoro and ruka together.

7) [ name ]s parents actually left her in the orphanage because of her weird hair and eye color. They both later on got murdered.

8) During her long-term mission, [ name ] was actually going through depression after hearing all hashiras died and two retired. It really broke her.

9) Even though everyone looked up towards [ name ], she was the only person who looked down on her self. She never felt proud about anything she has done, no matter how difficult it was.

10) In zenitsus and nezukos wedding, [ name ] and kyojuro took place as zenitsus guardians and mitsuri with giyuu took place as nezukos guardians.

11) [ name ] received a lot of gifts as " thank yous " from the demon slayers she saved in the battle with muzan.

12) In the battle some demon slayers died which later on [ name ] felt guilt after. It kyojuro months to get her out of that state.

13) [ name ] was the only women zenitsu never simped for because she gave him care that no other women did for him. Like how an older sister would.

14) [ name ] was supposed to die after she got sliced in half but jigoro prevented her and she kept fighting for him.

15) Jigoros last thoughts were about [ name ] and zenitsu when he committed seppuko.

16) [ name ] actually had a best friend when she became a hashira. But her friend worked with muzan the whole time so [ name ] had killed her. That's were her trust issues started.

17) [ name ] changed zenitsus personality towards women and helped him with it. He actually became a respectful gentleman.

18) [ name ] really wanted to stay in the after-life with jigoro and the other meiji era hashiras. But she couldn't leave zenitsu and kyojuro behind.

19) Zenitsu was definitely a " mommas boy ", in a good way. Because [ name ] treated him like how he always wished to be treated from his mother.
( After he got adopted by [ name ]. )

20) The mysterious room in the thunder estate wasn't actually bad. Not even kagaya knew about it, it was only between [ name ] and tamayo. After [ name ] found something useful to a cure for kagaya she started making it in that room with tamayo. That's why she didn't allow anyone to enter.
( Bonus+ )

• This book is officially done. Thanks for reading!! <3 •