• 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 ? •

It's been the 5th day that [ name ] has been training zenitsu. So far he has completed her tasks, miraculously in one piece. Right now he was learning all forms of thunder breathing.

[ name ] observed as he swings his sword over and over trying to master the 2nd form of thunder breathing.

For some reason her mind wasn't in the right state. She would never think like this but she couldn't help it. The way her mind went blank after hearing her tsuguko cry because he was made fun of by those lower ranks. They were badmouthing him. She wanted to stop thinking this way.

But her overthinking didn't stop.

" Can you believe it ? That wimp is the new tsuguko of the thunder hashira. He will only embarrass him self and disappoint her even more " a lower rank laughed out. The other one agree with him and laughed too.

" I know right. How can he even become a hashira ? He is just a weakling and cry baby loser, I would feel bad for the hashiras for having him " Little did they know zenitsu had heard everything. He simply walked.

How he wished he could stand up for him self.

Every since he became [ name ]'s tsuguko every lower ranked started badmouthing him. The kakushis would treat him with respect now since he is a tsuguko. He now lived with [ name ] but he mostly spends time with tanjiro and inosuke.

That day he locked him self up in his room and cried. Not like he would normally do, more like a real cry. [ name ] who had came back from her report with kagaya heard him cry.

After he told her everything she simply left the thunder estate with no word.

Those two slayers got a beating from her.

[ name ] walked to the kitchen and prepared lunch. She had prepared onigiris for lunch and fresh handmade orange juice. She brought the tray of food in the engawa and waited for zenitsu to noticed that it was lunch time.

Zenitsu smelled the good smelling food and threw his sword to the side, running to the engawa. He took a sit next to [ name ] who then paced the tray gently between them.

She didn't bother to eat since she prepared it for zenitsu who was working him self up. She could see success in his work. He was slightly getting stronger everyday.

She closed her eyes as she felt the gentle breeze hit her face. She could hear the leaves fall off the trees from the gentle breeze and birds singing happily together. She could hear how the beautiful flowers would move because of the breeze.

And she could hear zenitsus munching.

" Careful now child. You might choke, slow down " she said. Looking at him from the corner of her eyes. He indeed did slow down. He had drank all the juice and the onigiri's.

One thing about zenitsu is that he loved [ name ]'s cooking. She didn't look like it, but that women knows how to cook. Like a chef.

" Aren't you going to hang out with the boys today ? " she said as she washed the dishes. She handed a cup of water to zenitsu who was sitting down in the kokatsu.

" No..Tanjiro went to the swordsmith village " he said out of breath.

She hummed. She didn't ask further and continued cleaning the kitchen. She knew zenitsu doesn't like hanging out with inosuke alone since they would always ending up in a fight with out tanjiro.

" You are not going to the butterfly estate either ? Who knows, maybe tanjiro left nezuko in there "

Zenitsu doubted. He never left nezuko alone, yet again he did want to go see inosuke for some reason. He was indeed bored. Or he could help aoi and the butterfly girls in cooking. Zenitsu really wanted to know how to cook for his master and nezuko.