18.

-
Baylen slept for four hours. He felt safe around Chad. Chad made him feel safe, and he didn't know why. The only reason why he woke up was because Tara and her friends finally finished studying and doing their homework.

Baylen was still tired, but his body was hurting from sleeping on the couch. He stood up and stretched his body the best he could.

He turned his head and looked at Chad, who was already looking at him. "Can I talk to you alone?" Chad nodded his head, and he stood up, stretching his own body.

Baylen and Chad went upstairs to Baylen's room.  Lola followed them, and she admittedly laid on the foot of Baylen's bed.

"So, um..what is it?" Chad questioned, looking nervous.

Baylen slightly blushed ,"i.. I feel safe around you, Chad." Chad looked at him in surprise.

"I was able to sleep because you were with me. I..I want you to stay with me..if that's okay with you?" Baylen shyly said

"You... you want me to stay with you?" Chad asked, and baylen looked down at the floor.

"F- forget it. Um, you should go -" baylen was cut off by Chad.

"What? No. I'm not leaving, I'm staying with you. You feel safe around me, and that's a good thing... I want to stay with you," Chad told him, and baylen looked up at him.

"I want to keep you safe." Chad added, and baylen blushed, smiling.

"Um, can you..can you sleep with me?" Baylen asked ,"I'm still tired." Chad nodded

"Y- yeah. I'll sleep with you, and by that, I mean like laying next to you and cuddling if you want to cuddle. I mean, I don't want to make you uncomfortable," Chad ranted ,

Baylen giggled, and Chad chuckled ,"we can cuddle." Chad smiled

The two boys laid down on Baylen's bed under the covers. Baylen rested his injured arm on Chad's stomach while resting his head on Chad's chest.

"Bay...can I ask you something?" Chad whispered, and baylen hummed in response

"Would you be my boyfriend?" Baylen lifted his head , surprised before he smiled.

"Yeah." Chad smiled before he leaned down and slowly connected his lips with Baylen's.

Their first kiss. It felt amazing to both of them. They pulled back after a second, and they smiled at each other before baylen rested his head on Chad's chest.

Chad raised his hand and started to run his fingers through Baylen's hair.

Baylen's eyes started to close, and he fell into a deep sleep. Chad wasn't far behind.
- -

Billy walked into the house, noticing voices coming from the living room. He walked into the living room seeing Tara and some of her friends all around watching some movie.

"Hey, where's your brother?" Billy questioned, and Tara looked at him ,"upstairs in his room." She replied

Billy nodded ,"Okay." He walked out of the living room and headed upstairs.

Mindy turned to Tara with a small smirk ,"Fifty bucks, your dad has a heart attack."

"Sixty." The two girls laughed

Billy finally made it to Baylen's room. Jeez, they should've really put an elevator in the house or something.

Billy walked into baylens room and paused, seeing his son with that meeks kid.

Billy would've probably would've killed the kid for touching his son, but baylen was sleeping, and he hadn't been sleeping well.

Billy walked out of Baylen's room. He was seriously gonna have a chat with Chad later on.

"You knew." Billy told Tara as he reached the bottom steps, Tara was coming out of the living room.

"Of course, I did. Bay slept for four hours with Chad in the living room. I think he feels safe around," Tara replied with a shrug.

Billy frowned. Didn't baylen feel safe with him? What was he doing wrong?

It was his job as his Papa to keep him safe.

What was he doing wrong?
-------------------------
Word count - 658

Hope you enjoy!