♡ chapter 1. ♡

His lukewarm come slided down my sore throat accompanied by his soft moans and groans while he played with my hair.
"Good girl" was my favourite part.
My knees were bruised, my c*nt's juices were leaking everywhere, my breath was shortening, my jaw was hurting, but all of that was worth it just to please him.
He pulled me onto his lap and slided raw inside of me while his come was still leaking everywhere. His hands commands my waist and I shove my fingernails into his muscular shoulders and back. We move like ,waves, surfing on his wood, I scream, he smiles.
"Yeah grind me like that baby keep going"
I grind on his wood and it's as hard as a rock, big and juicy, and it's deep, deep enough where I can feel it in my tummy. I can't close my mouth, I can't shut up, he feels too good. I ride his lap, rubbing my cl*t on him and I start seeing starts. My eyes starts to roll back, I throw my head back, I cry, he pulls me closer to him
"I-" no words are coming out, just juices and the raw sounds of our bodies frictions

My eyes are teary, I look down, his hair is all messy and sexy, his beautiful face that still haunts me in my dreams. And those beautiful eyes... with his dark and intimadating gaze, but this time it was different, He was looking at me like a little kid who saw candy, all excited and so cute. I smile and kiss him, fu*k I love him.

"You think im done with you?" He whispers and my I raise my eyebrows in shock. He picks me up and throws me on his bed, I'm a mess but I love it, I wanted more too. He spreads my legs and I bite my lips. He leaves kisses on my inner thighs and gently caresses my p*ssy.
He eats me, and eats me like he was craving it, like he needed it, I scream and scream, all sensitive and shaky, i beg, he doesn't care, I watch his mustache get wet and giggle at how tingly it feels
He says I'm his favourite flavour.

His phone rings, one or two times. We're too caught up in the moment to even care. He slides deep inside of me one more time, and it always gives me the same feeling that I'll never get bored of. "F*ck baby you feel so good-" He whimpers and I cry as he hits my g spot. I can feel all the little movements, I throw my legs on his shoulders and he grabs them. Sweat beads on his forehead, he looks at my naked body with a smirk In the corner of his lips. That's a view I wish I could see every single day.
His phone rang one more time. This time he flipped me over
*smack* my ass makes a loud noise and stings from how hard he spanked it. I bite my covers as he pressed his hard body on my back. He rubs himself on my *ss before f*cking me so hard I have to hold on to the sheets with all my strength. His phone rang again, and I accidentally threw it on the corner of the bed while trying to get a grip of the sheets. The bed was creaking like it was gonna break anytime soon.
He f*cks me so hard I start to org*sm, he f*cks me so hard I feel like I was being lit on fire, my eyes roll back and my stomach tightens
I'm gonna come again, I'm-

"F*CK JAMES- IM-" I cry and we pant like wild dogs. The room goes quiet, covered with our breathless selves and smelling like s*x, until, We hear a loud pitch voice echoeing all over the room.
We look at each other, he covers my mouth with his hand, my heart starts pounding, he looks at me in fear, before looking at his phone that I accidentally flipped over the edge of the bed. He carefully picks it up and-

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? ANSWER ME HIJO DE PUTA-"

The call was accidentally picked by me while I accidentally threw it across the bed, obviously unaware and careless. We both realized what happened and how dangerous the situation was.
my stomach dropped, his eyes widened, I recognized the voice that came from his phone.

it was my mother.