Home <3

~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" Minho huffed and dropped down on the couch. Chan laughed as he sat beside him, "good work, captain" Minho praised and removed the cloth which was covering his head.

"Pay me than" Chan smirked, "of course" Minho rolled his eyes. Both exhausted after moving Minho's things to his new apartment.

"Let's get pizza?" Minho asked and reached out for his phone which was abandoned by him a few hours prior.
"No I gotta go" Chan said and stood up dusting his pants off. "Why?" The younger looked up at him.
"Mom wanted to go shopping"

Minho nodded and accompanied the older to the door, "see you then" Chan hummed and left.

After the door closed Minho sighed, it have been almost 4 days since he had moved, but it still doesn't feel like home.
It feels lonely, he feels homesick in his own house.

He walked inside his bedroom and looked around, it didn't felt like his own, he layed down nonetheless, scrolling through his social media.

Hours passed just like that, and then he came across a job offer, near his location. It was a cafè. After thinking for a while Minho decided to message them.

<3

"You can come from tomorrow" the manager said and stood up from his seat with a smile and streched his hand out to shake with Minho's.

"Thank you so much Sir" Minho smiled and bowed. "There's one more worker, he'll be there with you too and he'll also show you around" Minho nodded and took his leave.

As soon as he exited the manager's cabin his face light up, because the kittens came waddling towards him. He crouched down and petted them with gentle hands.

"I'll see you soon babies" he said with a grin, the thought of seeing the cats everyday made him genuinely happy and all softy-softy.

"But sadly I've to leave for now" he scrunched his face and stood up waving at the cats. He was about to close the door behind him but stopped when he heard a soft purring sound.

He looked back and immediately smiled, it was a orange cat cuddling against his leg. He crouched down again and took the cat in his arms.

"Your so cute" he cooed at the cat and scratched it's chin. "Mind telling me your name sweetie" he mumbled and looked for it's name on the collar.

"Soonie?" Minho said unsure and the cat's head perked up. He giggled and petted the cat's head. "I'll see you tomorrow, Soonie" he said and putted the cat down.

He closed the door and left the place with a smile on his face. He was looking forward to his job.

<3

Minho took a deep breathe and checked himself out in the mirror. "I've got it" he encouraged himself. He took his phone, wallet and keys.

It was a 5 to 10 minutes walk and it was peaceful in the morning. He plugged in his earphones and started his to-go playlist.

He was feeling too good today. And just in minutes he reached his desired destination, before going in he took off his headphones and slid them in his backpocket.